The Student Room Group

Friends with benefits

I met my colleague at work 2 years ago, with have had a fwb kind of realationship
Last year I only saw him 5 times, this year 2023 not seen him at all , he messaged me after 4 months of not hearing from me so we got chatting again , I miss him so much when I don’t see him and I’ve told him by tex I’ve fallen in love with him , but he doesn’t reply anything when I say it ? What do I do
Reply 1
Original post by Nicole74
I met my colleague at work 2 years ago, with have had a fwb kind of realationship
Last year I only saw him 5 times, this year 2023 not seen him at all , he messaged me after 4 months of not hearing from me so we got chatting again , I miss him so much when I don’t see him and I’ve told him by tex I’ve fallen in love with him , but he doesn’t reply anything when I say it ? What do I do

He doesn't feel the same. You need to move on.
Reply 2
He mite we send each other pics , not saying he’s in love with me , but I will eventually get to see him and get answers, he ask me out last week but it was to late at night just before 10pm and I was ready for bed, but when he does ask me out again I will explain everything and see how he feels back , even if I see him every week or 2 weeks I would be fine with that , I would rather him be my boyfriend but I don’t think he will fall for that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending