The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Adult Nursing Chesterfield 2013!

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile: where abouts do you lie and what's your name? I'm not staying in accommodation as I live near by xxx
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by ppatel23
Hi, I'm due to start adult nursing this Sept in chesterfield and was wondering if anyone has been to Ser the accommodation near the hospital.

I live nearby too so haven't seen it, sorry. Are you on fb? We've made a group for people starting in sept so we can get to n is each other a bit before we start x
Reply 22
Hey! My Names Pooja Patel... I am on Facebook, I'm from Leicester x
Hey guys,

Make sure you get your places on Break the Ice Event 2013, places are filling up quickly!

Find out more and book your place at www.derby.ac.uk/breaktheice
Reply 24
Original post by cheddar1
Has anyone else firmed for September? I can't wait to start :biggrin: only 5 1/2 months to wait :dance::dance:

Hi!! are you definitely going to the chesterfield campus in September for adult nursing? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by cheddar1
I live nearby too so haven't seen it, sorry. Are you on fb? We've made a group for people starting in sept so we can get to n is each other a bit before we start x

I've been trying to find other people who are starting at the Chesterfield campus but its been nearly impossible... what is the name of the facebook group?:smile:
Reply 26
Hi :biggrin: it's called adult nursing derby, chesterfield campus 2013 x
Hey me too:smile: except I'm living at home so I won't have seen any accommodation :smile: xx
Oops I've replied to the wrong thread sorry guys! Aha xx
Reply 29
Anyone else going to fresher's week in derby next week on our induction week? :smile:
Hi I am currently a first year student at chesterfield, so I was in your position 6monthe ago!

to answer your question about accomidation, there is some at the hospital, I'm not sure how you apply for that though might be worth ringing up and finding out! :smile:

is everyone nice and excited!?

you will love it!

If you have any question let me know!
Xx
Reply 31
Original post by Enelson2305
Hi I am currently a first year student at chesterfield, so I was in your position 6monthe ago!

to answer your question about accomidation, there is some at the hospital, I'm not sure how you apply for that though might be worth ringing up and finding out! :smile:

is everyone nice and excited!?

you will love it!

If you have any question let me know! ������
Xx

If I was anymore excited I think I'd explode :redface: how are you finding the course? Is it as stressful as I'm expecting? It would be easier if they gave us a bit more info.....not knowing anything is hard when you've got a family to organise!
Whats the parking like at chesterfield? Where do you park if you can get on campus? (Sorry for all the questions) x x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending