always boxers
    65.00%
    always briefs
    20.00%
    wear both types
    15.00%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Always boxers. Briefs are uncomfortable and restrictive. I switched to boxers when I was about 10.
    if you haven't worn them since you were 10 how do you know they are uncomfortable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tobie123)
    if you haven't worn them since you were 10 how do you know they are uncomfortable?
    It's more of a guess to be honest. I think you've caught me out on this. Still, I really can't imagine they'd be comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Boxers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    It's more of a guess to be honest. I think you've caught me out on this. Still, I really can't imagine they'd be comfortable.
    they are really comfortable to wear for playing football or other sports. Worth another try if you do much sport

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    He wore them before I met him. I converted him to occasional boxer briefs
    were you not a bit surprised that he always wore briefs and hadn't yet switched to boxers?

ReputationRep:
    Boxers ftw

ReputationRep:
    were you not a bit surprised that he always wore briefs and hadn't yet switched to boxers?
    Not really. He said it provides more support and is therefore more comfortable for him. Plus where I'm from briefs are common.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Boxers, so I can breathe a bit more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutaud15)
    Not really. He said it provides more support and is therefore more comfortable for him. Plus where I'm from briefs are common.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    comfort is most important!

ReputationRep:
    for those that say always boxers, what do you wear for playing sports? boxers are so uncomfortable for doing any kind of physical activity

ReputationRep:
    for those that say always boxers, what do you wear for playing sports? boxers are so uncomfortable for doing any kind of physical activity
    My guess is that briefs are too tight and small for some guys and wearing them would mean things poking out or being in positions which are more uncomfortable than if they were wearing boxers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    My guess is that briefs are too tight and small for some guys and wearing them would mean things poking out or being in positions which are more uncomfortable than if they were wearing boxers.
    you can buy briefs in different sizes, they don't have to be small! for guys playing sport in boxers is painful

ReputationRep:
    girls, what does your guy wear? any amusing stories of going out with a guy that wears horrible underwear?

ReputationRep:
    you can buy briefs in different sizes, they don't have to be small! for guys playing sport in boxers is painful
    I've never had any problems with boxers when playing sports but maybe that's just me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    I've never had any problems with boxers when playing sports but maybe that's just me
    if you have always worn boxers then that is what you are used to and won't feel strange

ReputationRep:
    Never baggy boxers anymore, either boxer briefs or briefs

ReputationRep:
    Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds, the only satisfactory solution. They don't hitch up your ass as soon as you move about like loose boxers do, but your **** doesn't stick out of the leg hole like with briefs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.