The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Stinkum
Always boxers. Briefs are uncomfortable and restrictive. I switched to boxers when I was about 10.

if you haven't worn them since you were 10 how do you know they are uncomfortable?
Reply 21
Original post by tobie123
if you haven't worn them since you were 10 how do you know they are uncomfortable?

It's more of a guess to be honest. I think you've caught me out on this. Still, I really can't imagine they'd be comfortable.
Boxers.
Reply 23
Original post by Stinkum
It's more of a guess to be honest. I think you've caught me out on this. Still, I really can't imagine they'd be comfortable.

they are really comfortable to wear for playing football or other sports. Worth another try if you do much sport
Reply 24
Original post by donutaud15
He wore them before I met him. I converted him to occasional boxer briefs

were you not a bit surprised that he always wore briefs and hadn't yet switched to boxers?
Reply 25
Boxers ftw
were you not a bit surprised that he always wore briefs and hadn't yet switched to boxers?

Not really. He said it provides more support and is therefore more comfortable for him. Plus where I'm from briefs are common.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boxers, so I can breathe a bit more
Reply 28
Original post by donutaud15
Not really. He said it provides more support and is therefore more comfortable for him. Plus where I'm from briefs are common.

Posted from TSR Mobile

comfort is most important!
Reply 29
for those that say always boxers, what do you wear for playing sports? boxers are so uncomfortable for doing any kind of physical activity
for those that say always boxers, what do you wear for playing sports? boxers are so uncomfortable for doing any kind of physical activity

My guess is that briefs are too tight and small for some guys and wearing them would mean things poking out or being in positions which are more uncomfortable than if they were wearing boxers.
Reply 31
Original post by Helloworld_95
My guess is that briefs are too tight and small for some guys and wearing them would mean things poking out or being in positions which are more uncomfortable than if they were wearing boxers.

you can buy briefs in different sizes, they don't have to be small! for guys playing sport in boxers is painful
Reply 32
girls, what does your guy wear? any amusing stories of going out with a guy that wears horrible underwear?
you can buy briefs in different sizes, they don't have to be small! for guys playing sport in boxers is painful

I've never had any problems with boxers when playing sports but maybe that's just me
Reply 34
Original post by Helloworld_95
I've never had any problems with boxers when playing sports but maybe that's just me

if you have always worn boxers then that is what you are used to and won't feel strange
Never baggy boxers anymore, either boxer briefs or briefs
Boxer briefs are the best of both worlds, the only satisfactory solution. They don't hitch up your ass as soon as you move about like loose boxers do, but your dick doesn't stick out of the leg hole like with briefs.
Reply 37
does anyone ever still wear good old fashioned briefs or is it boxers all the way? Girls, do you prefer your guy in boxers or briefs?

Im a briefs guy well endowed guys need them for support
Original post by Deaney
Im a briefs guy well endowed guys need them for support

Just to let you know this thread is 5 years old - it might be best to start a new thread instead as many participants here may not be posting any more.
Any thread older than 6 months old, it is a good idea to just start a new thread instead.
does anyone ever still wear good old fashioned briefs or is it boxers all the way? Girls, do you prefer your guy in boxers or briefs?

why should i give a crap about what some girl likes

Latest