The Student Room Group

Dealing with shame of wetting myself over 20 years ago

It could have been a lot worse no other kids found out. I was bursting for the loo and the teacher let me go right away. I’ve not done it before or since but I was so desperate I started to run. The caretaker told me off and it happened I flooded the corridor he took me to the office full of staff and told them my shame. He said he found me like it. She’s wet herself horrendously and needs a change of clothes and he’d deal with the puddle. The lady in the office looked but the only clothes they had were for the little ones. Even more embarrassing I was the oldest child in the whole school. I felt like dying. They called my mum and she took me to the doctors concerned I had an infection. I still had my wet pants on. It wasn’t medical. I was just a big baby who peed her pants at the age of 11. The other kids never found out thank god and I’ve never admitted this in my life. I still feel sick every time I think about it. I’ve no ever done it before or since and it was handled well but I don’t think the shame will ever go away. The worst is the caretaker saw it happen. If anyone else ever had this level of shame years on from embarrassment?
Reply 1
I'd be embarrassed posting this on The Student Room at age 31 if I were you.
Reply 2
i knew someone who peed themselves infront of everyone in pe, we were 10, dw about it they probably dont remember. you probably think about it way more than anyone else does
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i knew someone who peed themselves infront of everyone in pe, we were 10, dw about it they probably dont remember. you probably think about it way more than anyone else does

Yet you've posted this is anon you're so ashamed and it wasn't even you. No wonder the OP understands the cross they must bare for the rest of their days.
Reply 4
Original post by Quady
Yet you've posted this is anon you're so ashamed and it wasn't even you. No wonder the OP understands the cross they must bare for the rest of their days.

not ashamed just didnt want it linked to my acct, isnt that what anon is for?
Reply 5
not ashamed just didnt want it linked to my acct, isnt that what anon is for?

Indeed, you certainly wouldn't want to be linked to this kind of behaviour.
Reply 6
I think this one might be for wattpad, my friend
Reply 7
Original post by Quady
Indeed, you certainly wouldn't want to be linked to this kind of behaviour.

lol what, chill guy
It could have been a lot worse no other kids found out. I was bursting for the loo and the teacher let me go right away. I’ve not done it before or since but I was so desperate I started to run. The caretaker told me off and it happened I flooded the corridor he took me to the office full of staff and told them my shame. He said he found me like it. She’s wet herself horrendously and needs a change of clothes and he’d deal with the puddle. The lady in the office looked but the only clothes they had were for the little ones. Even more embarrassing I was the oldest child in the whole school. I felt like dying. They called my mum and she took me to the doctors concerned I had an infection. I still had my wet pants on. It wasn’t medical. I was just a big baby who peed her pants at the age of 11. The other kids never found out thank god and I’ve never admitted this in my life. I still feel sick every time I think about it. I’ve no ever done it before or since and it was handled well but I don’t think the shame will ever go away. The worst is the caretaker saw it happen. If anyone else ever had this level of shame years on from embarrassment?

You're not living life to the full if you don't have a toilet mishap every year or two or three.

Urine or fecal leaks can be a bit annoying or uncomfortable when they happen. The day after they're something to laugh your head off about.

Quick Reply

Latest