The Student Room Group

Being turned on by the smell of my underwear. Is this normal?

I thought this was the most appropriate part of TSR to ask this so here goes:
For a bit of context, I'm 17 and male by the way.

So you know how a part of being turned on and being attracted to someone is how they smell... Well I've found recently that if I sniff my boxers after taking them off to put in the wash I kinda like the smell and it kinda turns me on. Same if I stick my hand down my boxers and cradle my balls for a bit & sniff them.

Is this normal?

Thanks guys in advance for not judging or anything. :-)
Original post by Anonymous

So you know how a part of being turned on and being attracted to someone is how they smell... Well I've found recently that if I sniff my boxers after taking them off to put in the wash I kinda like the smell and it kinda turns me on. Same if I stick my hand down my boxers and cradle my balls for a bit & sniff them.

Is this normal?

I don't think this is something that is common.

I'd understand a bit more if it were a girl's knickers...

:dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
I don't think this is something that is common.

I'd understand a bit more if it were a girl's knickers...

:dontknow:

I mean my understanding of the biology of this particular kind of smell is that everyone releases chemicals called pheromones that are meant to attract people to each other get them to mate. I kinda assumed that the reason a girls knickers had that smell was because they covered in pheromones and that could explain situation as well.
Still be interested to know if anyone else has found this though.
Reply 3
OMG!!!, What on earth are boys talking these days?!
:argh:

Is this normal?

No really it not a good hygiene paractice
Reply 5
Original post by Tourboijosh
No really it not a good hygiene paractice

Exactly.

Is this normal?

Pretty sure Ed sheeran said shape of you not smell of you
Reply 7
Original post by fruit101shoot
Pretty sure Ed sheeran said shape of you not smell of you

He did say Shape Of You not "smell of you"
which is totally funny :biggrin:
Original post by AntiEve
He did say Shape Of You not "smell of you"
which is totally funny :biggrin:

you think I'm funny???
I do it myself. I also like wrapping them around my **** and exploding in them. Proper turn on
Reply 10
This is totally normal. Tons of guys gay and straight like the smell of their balls. Some people are totally appalled by this. But it is what it is. But definitely not unusual at all.
Reply 11
This is totally normal. Tons of guys gay and straight like the smell of their balls. Some people are totally appalled by this. But it is what it is. But definitely not unusual at all.
I've just turned 18 and I have the same habit and I was wondering if I was the only one

Quick Reply

Latest