The Student Room Group

Am I still a virgin?

I'm a virgin (I think) and had dry sex with a guy (sex with your clothes on), but I was wearing very thin tights and underwear and he was in his boxers, I think I could really feel his penis inside me when he was humping me from behind (his penis is quite big) and afterwards, my cervix was hurting. My clothes were very thin and he was in boxers and as I said and I could really feel his penis, but because we wasn't naked and were still clothed does that still make me a virgin? Even though I felt his penis inside me and my cervix was hurting afterwards? I wasn't bleeding btw. I'm so confused now lol
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a virgin (I think) and had dry sex with a guy (sex with your clothes on), but I was wearing very thin tights and underwear and he was in his boxers, I think I could really feel his penis inside me when he was humping me from behind (his penis is quite big) and afterwards, my cervix was hurting. My clothes were very thin and he was in boxers and as I said and I could really feel his penis, but because we wasn't naked and were still clothed does that still make me a virgin? Even though I felt his penis inside me and my cervix was hurting afterwards? I wasn't bleeding btw. I'm so confused now lol

Why ask exactly the same question you asked a week ago here, which received a lot of responses? Did you not care for those responses?

(By the way, TSR's Community Guidelines include the following: "Do not post the same content multiple times, within either a single or multiple threads. These will be removed.")
Reply 2

Don't worry, nothing really happened. It wasn't even real s**.You are still a virgin. Just rubbing them against each other doesn't make you loose your virginity girl.
Reply 3
Original post by DataVenia
Why ask exactly the same question you asked a week ago here, which received a lot of responses? Did you not care for those responses?

(By the way, TSR's Community Guidelines include the following: "Do not post the same content multiple times, within either a single or multiple threads. These will be removed.")

Hello there. I may have got a lot of responses but they were mostly from the same people who answered initially, so I didn't exactly have a wide range of many different opinions

Last time you didn't mention underwear, this time you do. Your description of what happened beggars belief, tbh, given that his penis apparently pushed your underwear and tights up as far as your cervix.
Reply 5

how can you feel his d*ck is inside you?
like both of you still have clothes on

Quick Reply

Latest