The Student Room Group

KPMG Graduate 2024 - Launch Pad

Is there anyone still on hold to progress to KPMG Launch Pad for 2024 intake?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yep still waiting
Reply 2
Original post by V246
yep still waiting

Ah okay. May I ask when did you finish your delivering outcome assessment?
Reply 3
I completed it on 23rd October, wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by V246
I completed it on 23rd October, wbu?

mine was a week ago 😅 in the email they said they'll contact again within 4 weeks.
Reply 5
Original post by tmz01
mine was a week ago 😅 in the email they said they'll contact again within 4 weeks.

Yeah they sent an automated email at the 4 week mark saying that they’re processing applications but I guess it depends on the role and location.
Reply 6
Original post by V246
Yeah they sent an automated email at the 4 week mark saying that they’re processing applications but I guess it depends on the role and location.

I see. Which location you're applying to? :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by tmz01
I see. Which location you're applying to? :biggrin:

London, wbu?
Reply 8
Original post by V246
London, wbu?

Glasgow! :smile:)
Reply 9
Original post by tmz01
Is there anyone still on hold to progress to KPMG Launch Pad for 2024 intake?

Yeah, have been waiting for the launchpad since a month now.
Reply 10
Original post by mustafa_9
Yeah, have been waiting for the launchpad since a month now.

What role and which location did you apply?
Reply 11
Original post by tmz01
What role and which location did you apply?

Operations Consulting, Manchester. Wbu?
Reply 12
Operations Consulting, Manchester. Wbu?

Nice! I applied audit Glasgow
Reply 13
What do you guys think is appropriate to wear for the launch pad? They said smart casual but I don’t want to be underdressed or anything…
Reply 14
Original post by Minty1
What do you guys think is appropriate to wear for the launch pad? They said smart casual but I don’t want to be underdressed or anything…

Well I am still waiting for my launchpad but have been on another assessment center. I think if you're a guy a formal shirt with pants/chinos and a tie should suffice and for women, you could either go for a shirt/ formal blouse and pants or maybe even a long skirt of sorts. You always have the option of a blazer if you want to dress up. What I have seen is that it never hurts to dress up rather than dress down for assessment centers. Hope that helps and goodluck.
Reply 15
Well I am still waiting for my launchpad but have been on another assessment center. I think if you're a guy a formal shirt with pants/chinos and a tie should suffice and for women, you could either go for a shirt/ formal blouse and pants or maybe even a long skirt of sorts. You always have the option of a blazer if you want to dress up. What I have seen is that it never hurts to dress up rather than dress down for assessment centers. Hope that helps and goodluck.

Thank you - all my other ones have been pretty formal but i was unsure as they specified smart casual. I think I’ll go with a blazer and trousers - maybe a polo neck as well? I’m apply for Scotland so we’re a lot earlier than everyone else.
Reply 16
Original post by Minty1
Thank you - all my other ones have been pretty formal but i was unsure as they specified smart casual. I think I’ll go with a blazer and trousers - maybe a polo neck as well? I’m apply for Scotland so we’re a lot earlier than everyone else.

Yeah go for it. They say they don't judge on appearances and dressing but it never hurts to dress well and appear well- groomed before an in person interview. Yeah I think they are doing London, South and Scotland first before moving on to other offices.
Reply 17
Original post by Minty1

Hey have you received the outcome of launch pad 2 days ago at Hilton Hotel Glasgow?
Reply 18
Original post by tmz01
Hey have you received the outcome of launch pad 2 days ago at Hilton Hotel Glasgow?

Yeah - wait listed alas.
Reply 19
Hi, has anyone received an invite for January's Launchpad yet?

Quick Reply

Latest