The Student Room Group

What is that past paper website HELPPPPPPPP

Scroll to see replies

noo it's not that one :frown: It's like that one, but not that one! The one I'm talking about honestly is amazing!
Original post by constellarknight
If you give me the Subject, Level, and Exam Board, I can have a look for pre-2007 papers online for you... FreeExamPapers.com used to exist but apparently it's now down, sadly.

It's down? What??!! :eek: Oh that makes me so sad. That website was amazing!

It's okay, I'll have a look myself, it just would have been easier if that website was still up :colonhash:
XtremePapers only has CIE past papers, idiot.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
noo it's not that one :frown: It's like that one, but not that one! The one I'm talking about honestly is amazing!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Can we just pretend I got it right?
XtremePapers only has CIE past papers, idiot.

Yes well done
Original post by bluemadhatter
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Can we just pretend I got it right?

Of course, cake is all yours my pickle! :colondollar:

This one is very good, thank you. Unfortunately no pre-2008/7 :frown: but thank you!
Of course, cake is all yours my pickle! :colondollar:

Thank you :lovehug: :hugs:
If you give me the Subject, Level, and Exam Board, I can have a look for pre-2007 papers online for you... FreeExamPapers.com used to exist but apparently it's now down, sadly.

I'm actually so sad over this, so sad. I think I might cry :frown:
I'm actually so sad over this, so sad. I think I might cry :frown:

Come here. :hugs:It's gonna be okay.
Original post by High Stakes
Come here. :hugs:It's gonna be okay.

No don't lie to me, it's not! I actually have tears in my eyes, wtf is wrong with me? :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

It was SUCH an amazing website, it had everything! MS, Examiner reports, papers dating back to 2002 :frown: ALL IN ONE SPOT!

Why did this have to happen? :frown:
No don't lie to me, it's not! I actually have tears in my eyes, wtf is wrong with me? :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

It was SUCH an amazing website, it had everything! MS, Examiner reports, papers dating back to 2002 :frown: ALL IN ONE SPOT!

Why did this have to happen? :frown:

Everything happens for a reason.

You can still kill it without some random website. Don't allow some stupid A-levels to get the best of you. They're beneath you. So even if you have to make do without the extra resources, use the ones that you have and maximise their use. You'll be fine, trust my words.
Reply 32
a-level-maths-help.co.uk/MATHS/index.php ?

I mentioned it even though I know it's down cos this used to have pre 2007 papers.

Might put your mind at rest to know this site's down if you used this site before :wink:
Original post by exo97
a-level-maths-help.co.uk/MATHS/index.php ?

I mentioned it even though I know it's down cos this used to have pre 2007 papers.

Might put your mind at rest to know this site's down if you used this site before :wink:

You're not a very nice person, are you? :angry:
Everything happens for a reason.

You can still kill it without some random website. Don't allow some stupid A-levels to get the best of you. They're beneath you. So even if you have to make do without the extra resources, use the ones that you have and maximise their use. You'll be fine, trust my words.

:frown: *wipes tear* Okay thank you

But it's my fault, I should have downloaded everything last year, I feel like a knob now! :frown:
:frown: *wipes tear* Okay thank you

But it's my fault, I should have downloaded everything last year, I feel like a knob now! :frown:

What subjects do you need it for? And the board?
Reply 36
You're not a very nice person, are you? :angry:

Lol I didn't mean it in that sense. I meant that say if you were trying to search for the site you won't find it cos it's no longer available. And this was the only site I knew that had pre 2007 maths papers :smile:
I use this one:
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/exams/past-papers.html
It goes back to 2010/2009 I think, but not very useful if it's not your exam board!
http://www.examtestprep.com/

http://alevelpastpaperfree.blogspot.co.uk/

No examiners reports but they have past papers before 2007 xxx
First one has all boards, and second one is just CIE papers
(edited 8 years ago)
What subjects do you need it for? And the board?

All of my subjects, but I'm revising for my English mock and old examiner reports would have come in quite handy right now, old well, I don't have time to look for more now...so I'm just going to make do with what I can find! :redface:

Thanks for making me feel better *hugs*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending