Favourite Sims Game? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by octoppus)
    I have played it a few times
    I've started to play it but it takes ages to build an international airport as you have to have the right resources so I got bored.

ReputationRep:
    For me it's got to be the first Sims but I had it with all the expansions that came with it and for me, my absolute favourite was Makin' Magic used to love doing the duels against other Sims and then moving to one of the houses there. Was awesome!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sims 3. I got into them all quite late though. Only played The Sims for the first time when I was about 19/20

ReputationRep:
    People will probably send me angry replies and disagree but I think Sims 3 and I actually think that it is much better than Sims 4.
    Sims 3 I could play for hours! And I was playing it last night, but Sims 4, I haven't played it in like a month and even when I did I played for 30 minutes or so and got bored.
    I just prefer the open world and the graphics and stuff.
    My second favourite sims game would be the PSP, Sims 2. I liked it when they actually added a storyline to the game. Even though on PSP it was laggy and slow, I just loved the storyline and characters and it was just generally good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TraceyDeSanta)
    People will probably send me angry replies and disagree but I think Sims 3 and I actually think that it is much better than Sims 4.
    Sims 3 I could play for hours! And I was playing it last night, but Sims 4, I haven't played it in like a month and even when I did I played for 30 minutes or so and got bored.
    I just prefer the open world and the graphics and stuff.
    My second favourite sims game would be the PSP, Sims 2. I liked it when they actually added a storyline to the game. Even though on PSP it was laggy and slow, I just loved the storyline and characters and it was just generally good!
    To be honest, most people would agree with you...The Sims 3 is where it's at for me anyway, I could spend hours on hours and days on days playing it! but then I put it down for ages, but when I pick it back up, it's a SimBinge!
    I don't mind 4, but for me 3 is still far superior, minus the crashes after playing for 14 hours straight. The Open world element, the CC, the expansions, the worlds, furnature, clothing, hair. Everything about the game!
    Second for me would be The sims Bustin' Out on PS2...That was the first ever Sims game I played! <3
    Third would be The Sims 2 for both PC and PS2, they were equally great, the PSP version is also really good, but above that version for me would be Castaway! I was a massive fan of Lost so when I heard about the Castaway release, I couldn't wait!
    I just wish The Sims 3 was multiplayer! Like you and your friend/s can either have seperate characters in the same household, or you have spereate households and can interact with each other!

ReputationRep:
    I have had to stop playing sims whilst exams are occurring (only because I know I will get addicted and not get any revision done). I really really wanna play it though.. it's so hard to resist temptations

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.