The Student Room Group

Frustrated virgin at uni can't get laid

I'm annoyed as I keep getting rejected for sex by girls at uni yet they sleep with other guys willingly, I compliment them and buy them drinks but they make an excuse that they are not sleeping around yet that's what they do after rejecting me, why?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They might not be attracted to you. Leave them be if they don’t want to.
Reply 2
Original post by asmramy
They might not be attracted to you. Leave them be if they don’t want to.

I think I am attractive but it is not my fault these girls are stupidly picky
Original post by Anonymous

You sound like the next Elliot Rodger…

You’re not entitled to have any woman sleep with you. They’re politely rejecting you by saying “I’m not sleeping around”read the room. Maybe look from within as to why this might be happening- maybe you don’t smell very nice, maybe you’re arrogant, or maybe you have some weird vibes that women pick up on. Either way, grow up.

Edit: basically, no girl owes you their v*gina, even if you’re nice. I think they can pick up on your desperation and want more genuine men that seem like actual decent guys, rather than stereotypical “nice guys” like yourself that only be nice to get something from them. Women can tell the difference quite clearly most of the time and men with your attitude are a HUGE turn off.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
It’s giving incel.

And here is your reason…
Reply 6
Please stop with the I am a nice guy
Reply 7
I'm annoyed as I keep getting rejected for sex by girls at uni yet they sleep with other guys willingly, I compliment them and buy them drinks but they make an excuse that they are not sleeping around yet that's what they do after rejecting me, why?

Most women recognise when someone is trying to butter them up while plying them with alcohol. Try treating women like humans rather than potential sexual conquests and you may get somewhere.

Because they're not attracted to you... you're at university, couldn't you have worked that out by now?

And no offence, but if you think by complimenting girls and buying them a drink entitles you to their bodies, you've got A LOT to learn.

Why do you think you're attractive? Because mummy said so?

The evidence suggests you're not attractive, because if you were, then the you would have got some poon tang.

Maybe it's your looks, maybe it's your vibe / attitude. Either way, the problem clearly lies with YOU and not them.
Bro I know it seems like it now man but trust me getting laid doesn't really change your life in any way, it feels good for like a day and that's it
Original post by asmramy
It’s giving incel.

Yeh but in this case he is actually at a real life uni talking to real life girls, not like the 'typical' variety of incel who sit at their mum's house playing the sims and playing ..with themselves.., and idk which to be more wary of tbh :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Got the same problem here at my uni a couple guys last night got angry because they got rejected one of them smashed his room up
Original post by Reebster
Got the same problem here at my uni a couple guys last night got angry because they got rejected one of them smashed his room up

I wonder how long these guys will last before they get a prison sentence for harassment or domestic abuse. Disgusting
Reply 13
Original post by blitterflicker
I wonder how long these guys will last before they get a prison sentence for harassment or domestic abuse. Disgusting

I know, scary how angry one of them got, I do wonder how they got into uni in the first place
Original post by Reebster

People really need to get a grip. As for this guy, for the safety of everyone else, I hope he gets kicked out of Uni for that... or at the very least billed for the damage he's caused.
Reply 15
Original post by Old Skool Freak
People really need to get a grip. As for this guy, for the safety of everyone else, I hope he gets kicked out of Uni for that... or at the very least billed for the damage he's caused.

He has now kicked out for fighting

This is your problem. Your ego is in the way.
Reply 17
Because other guys are more attractive. Life is not fair so why should it be fair about dating and sex? Some guys were born with attractive genes so they can have girls. You're not one of them
Original post by Anonymous #1
Bro I know it seems like it now man but trust me getting laid doesn't really change your life in any way, it feels good for like a day and that's it

Mans replied to his own post
Original post by thrivingfrog
Mans replied to his own post

Wait did he actually? 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending