The Student Room Group

Lloyds Job Insight Assessment

Did anybody finish their second level of assessment (Job insights assessment) for risk Graduate program ? If so, can somebody explain what kind of questions and what is the structure of the assessment?
ibr no ones gonna tell you the questions, its all a competition
Reply 2
Original post by aayjayy
Did anybody finish their second level of assessment (Job insights assessment) for risk Graduate program ? If so, can somebody explain what kind of questions and what is the structure of the assessment?

I completed it around 2 weeks ago, so can't remember the exact details. It started with a case study, where you had to complete numerical questions, and also some video responses. I found the wording of some of the numerical questions a bit odd at times, but my advice for the video responses would be to just be confident. You can't really prepare for this section. Next, there is a section that consists of a couple of general video questions that are similar to those in other job sims. This is basically the bulk of the job sim. I personally found it quite difficult, and it took me around 3 hours. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by User22367
I completed it around 2 weeks ago, so can't remember the exact details. It started with a case study, where you had to complete numerical questions, and also some video responses. I found the wording of some of the numerical questions a bit odd at times, but my advice for the video responses would be to just be confident. You can't really prepare for this section. Next, there is a section that consists of a couple of general video questions that are similar to those in other job sims. This is basically the bulk of the job sim. I personally found it quite difficult, and it took me around 3 hours. Good luck!

Thanks, I have completed mine ! did you hear back from them yet?
Reply 4
Original post by aayjayy

Hi will you be able to tell me how your job insight assessment went, I'm doing mine tomorrow and was wondering what type of questions were asked for the video recording.
Reply 5
Original post by aayjayy

hi how many video questions were asked? questions where you had to respond with a video

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending