The Student Room Group

Best laptop

I’m looking for some recommendations for a laptop that isn’t too pricey and that would be good for college/uni but also something that could run Sims 4 quite well haha.
Reply 1
Original post by zeekadziak
I’m looking for some recommendations for a laptop that isn’t too pricey and that would be good for college/uni but also something that could run Sims 4 quite well haha.

My school gave me a windows 11 dell laptop which is pretty good. Can run some good games smoothly. My biggest problem with it though is the battery life. When you’re looking for one, definitely get one with a decent battery life. Sorry if that doesn’t help much.
Reply 2
Original post by mattjh-
My school gave me a windows 11 dell laptop which is pretty good. Can run some good games smoothly. My biggest problem with it though is the battery life. When you’re looking for one, definitely get one with a decent battery life. Sorry if that doesn’t help much.

That still helps, I’ll check some dell laptops out, thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Anything Apple is expensive but they last a long time compared to most lap tops. Otherwise something like a Lenovo does the job pretty well and is far cheaper.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending