Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have an en suite room in verde and am looking for somewhere cheaper, if anyone wants a swap please message me x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prusucksatschool)
    I have an en suite room in verde and am looking for somewhere cheaper, if anyone wants a swap please message me x
    Hey, would you consider manor bank? It's only £124 a week for 42 weeks and is an ensuite, shared kitchen between 4 people

ReputationRep:
    Does it say first payment is 6th september for like 650 for you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in swapping with marris hall.
    Must be female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prusucksatschool)
    I have castle leases, it's very cheap and close to the uni but has to be female

ReputationRep:
    block A flat 82 - are we the first ones to use this accommodation cause i heard its quite new?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.