The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Official Newcastle University Applicant Thread 2024

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

You can find a huge list of other applicant threads here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7392777
(edited 7 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,
i'm interested in applying to medicine
(Scottish applicant btw)
(edited 8 months ago)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

for me, i am doing Psychology Sociology and Spanish - and i want to study linguistics :smile:
Original post by TDCTV
Hi,
(Scottish applicant btw)

medicine! that's so cool - where in scotland are you from?
Reply 4
Is anyone thinking of applying for partners?
Reply 5
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

i'm doing Advanced highers (scottish a levels) Biology, maths and history
Original post by TDCTV
Is anyone thinking of applying for partners?

ooh - what's that?
Reply 7
medicine! that's so cool - where in scotland are you from?

Edinburgh:smile:
Reply 8
ooh - what's that?

Its a summer school that you'd do after S6/ Y13 that helps lower grades needed for your course.
Original post by TDCTV
Its a summer school that you'd do after S6/ Y13 that helps lower grades needed for your course.

thank you - would you mind posting the link?
hi guys!! I'll be applying for medicine at Newcastle :smile: currently studying biology, chemistry, physics A level
Reply 11
Original post by TDCTV
Hi,
(Scottish applicant btw)

me too! have you done your UCAT yet?
Reply 13
Original post by its.scphie
me too! have you done your UCAT yet?

I have! I got 2670 B1 (I sat it on the 14th) , but apparently that's really low for Newcastle. Have you?
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by its.scphie
hi guys!! I'll be applying for medicine at Newcastle :smile: currently studying biology, chemistry, physics A level

niceeee how is it going?

thanks for sharing the opportunity!
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @Newcastle University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

@TDCTV and @its.scphie - what other unis are you thinking of?
Reply 17
@TDCTV and @its.scphie - what other unis are you thinking of?

I’ll apply to Glasgow, Aberdeen, for medicine and Edinburgh and Newcastle for biomed
(edited 5 months ago)
awesome - all scottish unis <3!!! do you have a top choice? also, hows your personal statement going?
niceeee how is it going?

pretty good so far thanks! as for other unis, I'm thinking about manchester, and possibly HYMS but not 100% sure yet

how about you??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending