The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Fine Art decision time

Hello!
I had my interview for Newcastle fine art on the 18th of March, and I was wondering how long it took other people to receive their decision. Thanks and good luck!
You should normally be told this as part of the interview (and if it isn’t mentioned then in future it’s something that you should ask about during the interview - for both jobs and university courses).

If the interviewer didn’t tell you and you didn’t ask then ring them up today and ask.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
It took about 2 weeks for mine after the interview with an offer of Abb
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
It took about 2 weeks for mine after the interview with an offer of Abb

Ok that's helpful, thank you! I saw some other people saying they got an offer straight away so that's reassuring
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello!
I had my interview for Newcastle fine art on the 18th of March, and I was wondering how long it took other people to receive their decision. Thanks and good luck!

I got my offer the day after the interview!
Reply 5
Original post by claraaaaa_
I got my offer the day after the interview!

That's amazing! It seems to vary quite a lot with the waiting times.
That's amazing! It seems to vary quite a lot with the waiting times.

That’s true I got the offer by email but it didn’t come up on ucas so I had to call admissions(I waited a while month:adore:)
I got mine a couple days after the interview
Reply 8
I did my interview yesterday and it was an hour after that the course leader David Butler decided to give me an offer in advance via email
Hello!

Hey! I hope the interview went well. I had mine for Fine art a few weeks ago and I was emailed a day after by the interviewer letting me know that I got the offer, but it wasn't made official until it showed up on ucas around 2 weeks later. Let me know if this is helpful or if you end up getting in! I'd be glad to meet people doing the same course.
Original post by artful-avowal
Hey! I hope the interview went well. I had mine for Fine art a few weeks ago and I was emailed a day after by the interviewer letting me know that I got the offer, but it wasn't made official until it showed up on ucas around 2 weeks later. Let me know if this is helpful or if you end up getting in! I'd be glad to meet people doing the same course.

Wow well done! It's been two weeks now and I've had no response, I'm starting to lose a little bit of hope 🥲 I'll keep you know if I do get in though!
Wow well done! It's been two weeks now and I've had no response, I'm starting to lose a little bit of hope 🥲 I'll keep you know if I do get in though!

I’m in the exact same position! I had my interview a few weeks ago and still heard nothing (also making me lose a bit of hope too). I’ve sent an inquiry about my application to the university just now because I was worried about receiving a rejection over the phone if I called them up 🤣😭. Heres the link to the enquiries page in case you want to contact them yourself, hope you hear back soon!
https://www.ncl.ac.uk/study/contact/#:~:text=Alternatively%20if%20you%20are%20a,enquiry%20form%20to%20contact%20us.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in the exact same position! I had my interview a few weeks ago and still heard nothing (also making me lose a bit of hope too). I’ve sent an inquiry about my application to the university just now because I was worried about receiving a rejection over the phone if I called them up 🤣😭. Heres the link to the enquiries page in case you want to contact them yourself, hope you hear back soon!
https://www.ncl.ac.uk/study/contact/#:~:text=Alternatively%20if%20you%20are%20a,enquiry%20form%20to%20contact%20us.

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one 😌 and I also sent an inquiry today! I completely relate to not calling them up, I'm also afraid of a straight-up rejection. I'll let you know if I get anything back!
Original post by Anonymous
Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one 😌 and I also sent an inquiry today! I completely relate to not calling them up, I'm also afraid of a straight-up rejection. I'll let you know if I get anything back!
Hey I’m having the same problem dw aha I had mine on the 27th of March and I still haven’t heard back 😭😭 I am STRESSED lmaoo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending