The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Uni Dental Therapy 2024

Hi, just wondering if anyone applying for dental hygiene and therapy has heard back from newcastle yet?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone applying for dental hygiene and therapy has heard back from newcastle yet?

Hi, I applied on the 10th of Jan but haven’t heard back yet about anything. I’m guessing this is normal so I’m not too worried. I’m just relieved that I didn’t get a rejection.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Hi, I applied 10th of January but haven’t heard back about anything yet. How about you?
Hi everyone,

We do try to process applications as quickly as we can. Please be aware that we receive a large volume of applications, and each application is considered individually. As such, there is no specific timescale that we respond within.

Our interviews for Dental Therapy BSc Honours will be held online. We will be interviewing from Monday 26th February until Friday 22nd March 2024.

Please check on your UCAS hub and Apply to Newcastle Portal for further updates.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia
I got offered a interview yesterday !! Does anyone know how many people their interviewing this year ?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I applied 10th of January but haven’t heard back about anything yet. How about you?

just heard back yesterday! got an interview in march :smile:
Reply 6
Does anyone have any tips for the interview I have one in march but I am not sure how to prepare
Reply 7
I also got an offer for interview in March, I wish you all the luck!!
Reply 8

I’ve just had an interview on Monday
Reply 9
Original post by Cwells9
I’ve just had an interview on Monday

How did it go I had mine today at 2
Reply 10
Original post by susan26
How did it go I had mine today at 2

It went okay I feel like I messed a question up so I’m just hoping a praying they put it down to nerves lol how was yours ?
Reply 11
Original post by Cwells9
It went okay I feel like I messed a question up so I’m just hoping a praying they put it down to nerves lol how was yours ?

Oh same like they were looking for an answer and had to help me get to that answer but yh a few stumbles other than that it wasn’t the worst
Reply 12
Original post by susan26
Oh same like they were looking for an answer and had to help me get to that answer but yh a few stumbles other than that it wasn’t the worst

Hopefully we get a spot! Good luck!!
Reply 13
Has anyone had an offer yet
Hi just wondering if anyone who has had an offer holder open day invite is unable to attend as i am so im wondering if there are other dates or open days available?
Got my offer to Newcastle university 🎉🎉🎉🎉
Hey guys! Just wondered if anyone would be interested in a GC for this course so we can all chat about it etc? let me know 🙂 xxx
Original post by Alice.owen
Hi just wondering if anyone who has had an offer holder open day invite is unable to attend as i am so im wondering if there are other dates or open days available?

Hi @Alice.owen

As we have an open campus, you’re welcome to look around the grounds at any time; our Self-Guided Campus Tour takes around 30 minutes and covers some of the key buildings.

The Dental Therapy programme is based in the School of Dental Sciences. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact them directly by email: [email protected]

We’re currently offering the opportunity to have a student-led walking tour of the University campus. Sign up here to secure your spot, and get your first real feel for campus life.

During your 90 minute tour, you will be able to:

get a real feel for Newcastle as a city

discover how to navigate campus as a Newcastle University student

get first-hand insights from your Student Ambassador tour guide

There is also general information about Newcastle and the surrounding area on our City Life guide. City Life. You may also be interested in viewing Virtual Tours of the city and campus.

I hope this helps 😊
Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending