CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    dxdydz = box of infinitesimal dimensions dx, dy and dz.

oh ok. Yeah we didn't do it with that :rofl: I don't know if you picked that up :rofl:
    how was your day? Did it rock? XD

ReputationRep:
    I had a great day!

Whats your favourite food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    oh ok. Yeah we didn't do it with that :rofl: I don't know if you picked that up :rofl:
    how was your day? Did it rock? XD
    Not really, it was rather boring malheuresement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wirefox)
    I had a great day!
    Whats your favourite food?
    Good to hear! :yy:
    Oh obviously
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a crêpe avec plein de nutella
    (a pancake with lots of nutella)
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    Not really, it was rather boring malheuresement!
    well it's about to become exciting pinta :jive: :dance: :party:
    when my internet stops randomly doing this --> Name:  urghhhh.png
Views: 14
Size:  69.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh I see. That'll be awesome if you do get the chance to do those things!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, it will be - if I don't get it done tomorrow, I'll get it done on Monday

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

This is quite long, gonna have to bear with me...

It was ok lol. I had 3 lectures. The day was Physical sciences not just physics :rofl:I had one on Medicinal Chemistry which was a bit dull ngl, I prefer the other parts to Chemistry
    Then there was one on Earth Sciences - particularly how the history of the oceans and the currents and stuff can be found from sedimentary deposits and their makeup Plagioclase it's right up your street m8 :yep: (but I nearly fell asleep - the pretty pictures of their trip to Antarctica was the only thing stopping me from flat out kipping :rofl:)
    The final one was on fluid Physics - this really really really weird Professor just derived a ton of simple equations and stuff. It was cool, dull and interesting at the same time.
    Cor, that sounds like an informative and good day Physical Sciences? Sounds good and varied
    Medicinal Chemistry - I take it, that is a cross between Chemistry and some areas in Biology? Does Medicines come under Biology or Chemistry?
    Earth Sciences - that's more like some of the stuff in Geography isn't it? If my memory is correct!
    Fluid Physics? Sounds interesting. Yeah, quite a lot to do with Physics (and related stuff) concerns deriving equations - you have to remember them and commit the fundamentals to memory, then you can derive stuff nicely

Then lunch :yy: love me some food I do
    Then a talk on Personal Statements :afraid:
    Then I met another TSR user before getting the train home
    Awesome, hope they had some nice food places there!
    Hmmm, personal statements? They always come in handy, especially in regards to UCAS applications!
    Aww, that was nice! I haven't met any TSR'ians in real life (not that I think, anyway) but maybe one day - I have my list of people that it would be awesome to meet up with

Pretty good. I still prefer Oxford and think I am still more interested in Chemistry My 1.5 taster day of Chemistry on the 20th will definitely confirm this for me
    :console: oh spotify :jumphug: grades aren't everything dude, i think you're awesome so just keep that up m8 :yy:
    I've been predicted A*AA so fingers crossed. I don't know whether I'd come close to an Oxford offer though but Durham is somewhere I'd like to go as much as Oxford so LOOOOOOOOLHow did I get that number so wrong :rofl: Sorry Spotify :rofl: Told you I couldn't count :toofunny:
    Okay, please let me know who your Chemistry day goes You'll probably enjoy it, and if you do, then Chemistry is what you should apply for
    I know, and that year, there were a few iffy areas as well - for example, I ended up doing the C3 Edexcel exam in June 2013 that hit headlines... and that resulted in a fail in one of my Physics exams, as I had that the same day. Core 4 Maths wasn't long after that, which wasn't great either
    Aww, thanks for the compliment! :hugs: I know, had it not been for those events I'd have likely got BCC for A Levels, instead of CCD. But what really matters is that I got a university course that I have enjoyed, and I got a good grade in it
    Ooh, that's good news If you get at least A*AA then you should have a chance at Oxford If not, Durham does sound like a good university You'll be fine!

Nevermind, we all mess up sometimes!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, it will be - if I don't get it done tomorrow, I'll get it done on Monday

Fair enough, and good plan!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :smug:

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.