The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hey Bandanadan! What are you hoping to be studying? Haha wish I'd have thought to ask for a nice window view!

Em
Xx
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 41
Indeed. How romantic it would be to gaze out there with a beautiful woman while...

... actually I got it because I have a habit of gazing out windows alot (usually in buses and trains) and it'd keep me relaxed during my time :smile:

I'll be doing Film Production aye at the Civic Quarter! You?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=234058 <-- everyone please fill this in if ya haven't!
Reply 42
Umm I find myself doing that a lot to, especially when I should be revising!!

I am hoping to study dietetics in the civic quarter! So whooohooo we can go class together! I'm scared of getting lost! lol.

I'll look at filling that thing in sometime.

Em
X
Reply 43
Hehe I'm sure we can :smile:

And you can help me live healthier too! And perhaps cook me food...

x
Lammy
Reply 44
x_pauline_x
is anyone else applyin for opal court? xx

hi im staying at Opal court in september, it looks pretty nice to me all modern etc. Also being able to use the swimming pool will be a plus i think. Also im studying at the Civic Quater which is only 10 mins from Opal
Reply 45
Hey, I'm def stayin at Opal Court, can't wait, it's gonna be wicked! I'm studyin Entertainment Management, any one else doing it? Not a lot of people have heard of it cos it's a new course. Leeds is gonna be brill guys! X
I think im staying at opal court too, but my course is at headingly! anyone have any idea how far away this is, i wanted to stay in kirkstall but left applying for accommodation too late and only had 3 options to choose from!
Reply 47
There's a map on the leeds met web site under accomodation showing where all the accomodation is in relation to the uni etc, so have a look on there! :smile:

And bandana dan, whhhhy would I wanna do that :P ??

Em XXX
Reply 48
emi-lu

And bandana dan, whhhhy would I wanna do that :P ??

Em XXX

Because you love me and I will forever be in your debt... :wink:

[and and you can be a sensual extra in my future films!!]
Reply 49
BandanaDan
Because you love me and I will forever be in your debt... :wink:

[and and you can be a sensual extra in my future films!!]

Shall have to get back to you on that one !! :wink:

em x
Reply 50
i'm doin film production too!!!
Reply 51
Corkeys_queen
I think im staying at opal court too, but my course is at headingly! anyone have any idea how far away this is, i wanted to stay in kirkstall but left applying for accommodation too late and only had 3 options to choose from!

there's no point stayin at kirkstall cause you would have to pay to get in an out of town an then to an from headingly so really opal court would be the better choice thats why i never applied to kirkstall myself. it's not that far thers a bus stop right by opal that takes you to headingly
Reply 52
AntoniaC
i'm doin film production too!!!

Focking awesome matey!

You're staying at Opal too right? Man, let's shoot some mind blowing material :cool:
Reply 53
did i have my interview with u cus i remember someone called dan being there... yeah staying at opal, parents have gone mad that i have chosen the most expensive place but dont really care as i have my own bathroom!!!
Reply 54
AntoniaC
did i have my interview with u cus i remember someone called dan being there... yeah staying at opal, parents have gone mad that i have chosen the most expensive place but dont really care as i have my own bathroom!!!

I'm not sure... but maybe!! Do you have a picture or myspace/MSN etc? Mine is on the other thread here.

Haha, my family are slightly annoyed but they're okay with it seeing as I will be the one to take on the debt. Ah well.
Reply 55
Heya!! Got my acommodation stuff through!

Anyone in Flat B.33 *insert question mark here* (my question mark isn't working for some reason :P hehe.

I'm sooooo excited.

Xxx.
Reply 56
Hey guys and gals, has ne1 seen the rooms at opal court?

I only just got in as i was on the waiting list and was wondering whether the tables is big enough to put a set of decks on, or is it just big enough for a computer and t.v or sumthing?

Cheers!
Reply 57
Heya take a look at these pictures of the show flat ;

http://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=225285 :wink:

em xx.
Reply 58
hey anyone in flat b38? when is everyone movin in to opal court? im so excited!!!!
Reply 59
Hey I'm in flat B 33 so I might be right next to you, is the letter ur individual room number or is the number lol :P

Latest

Trending

Trending