The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Official University of Leicester Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @University of Leicester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leicester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi @emm4nuella,

How are you? Have you recently received an offer from us, if you for what subject? 🙂

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Officer)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi @emm4nuella,

How are you? Have you recently received an offer from us, if you for what subject? 🙂

hello Anna I havent applied to uni yet im maybe thinking of doing a modern languages degree :biggrin:
Oh that's exciting! What A levels are you studying currently? and what languages are you thinking of doing at university?

Sumayyah
UK Student Recruitment Assistant
(Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience)
Reply 4
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @University of Leicester for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

I got an offer of ABB for Economics + Data Analytics and I’m studying Economics, Philosophy and Mandarin :smile: at A-Level
Original post by chilou.x
I got an offer of ABB for Economics + Data Analytics and I’m studying Economics, Philosophy and Mandarin :smile: at A-Level

Hi @chilou.x

That's amazing! Congratulations!!
If you have any questions let me know. Good luck on your A-Levels 🙂

Sumayyah
Psychology with Cognitive Neuroscience (placement year)
Reply 6
Hi I have an unconditional offer to study medicine at the university of Leicester. I got deferred entry through clearing August 2023.
Reply 7
Hi @emm4nuella,

Hi!! My name is Sami and I am still waiting on an offer from leicester to study Software Engineering with a year in industry. Super keen and hoping to make it my firm!!
Original post by Clivierx
Hi!! My name is Sami and I am still waiting on an offer from leicester to study Software Engineering with a year in industry. Super keen and hoping to make it my firm!!

Hi Sami

That's really exciting!!
Hoping you receive your offer soon 🙂

Sumayyah
Hi,
I would like to ask a question in regards to accomodation - when I go the apply a lot of the accomodation (especially the ones in the city) sites say 'Sold Out'? Also, is there an allocation priority depending on how early you apply?

Thank you
Reply 10

Hi Sami

That's really exciting!!
Hoping you receive your offer soon 🙂

Sumayyah

Hey literally the day after your reply I got the offer!! Super happy
Reply 11
Original post by Palestine2003!
Hi,
I would like to ask a question in regards to accomodation - when I go the apply a lot of the accomodation (especially the ones in the city) sites say 'Sold Out'? Also, is there an allocation priority depending on how early you apply?

Thank you

Yeah same problem here super weird.
Reply 12
Yeah same problem here super weird.

I emailed them and you can't book accommodation yet. the booking opens mid January.
Reply 13
Original post by M464LTY

I emailed them and you can't book accommodation yet. the booking opens mid January.

Thank you so much!
Reply 14
Daughter has received offer to study Dual Registered Masters in Child Nursing and Mental Health with Leadership. All firmed now and looking forward to Offer Holders Day.
Reply 15
Thank you so much!

Just letting you know 2024/25 accommodation is now open to book. I just booked mine!
Reply 16
Original post by M464LTY

Just letting you know 2024/25 accommodation is now open to book. I just booked mine!

Hi thanks!! I chose to go with Opal Court anyways, booked it a few weeks ago! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by M464LTY

Did Freemans Common come up? I can't see that it's showing.
Reply 18
Original post by MedMum71
Did Freemans Common come up? I can't see that it's showing.

there is a message on the site saying freemens and opal court isn't open yet for 2024 and to check back later
Reply 19
Original post by M464LTY

there is a message on the site saying freemens and opal court isn't open yet for 2024 and to check back later

How? I applied to Opal a few weeks ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending