The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU graphic design - what halls are u guys going in

Would be cool to live near others on my course
Original post by Anonymous
Would be cool to live near others on my course

Hi
I am an Manchester Met student and going into second year! Where are you moving into?
If you have any questions I’m here to ask :smile:

Thanks
Emily <3
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
Hi
I am an Manchester Met student and going into second year! Where are you moving into?
If you have any questions I’m here to ask :smile:

Thanks
Emily <3

I am thinking between cambridge and oxford court mainly. I was wondering if you knew of an overall quieter accomodation but that is still social and close to the uni?
I am thinking between cambridge and oxford court mainly. I was wondering if you knew of an overall quieter accomodation but that is still social and close to the uni?

hi there
I made this mistake! DO NOT GO TO CAMBRIDGE if you want a quiet accommodation 😂 I ended up moving as it was a bit too much for me. I’d say go for excoriated court instead :smile:

Emily <3
Reply 4
Original post by Manchester Met - Student Rep
hi there
I made this mistake! DO NOT GO TO CAMBRIDGE if you want a quiet accommodation 😂 I ended up moving as it was a bit too much for me. I’d say go for excoriated court instead :smile:

Emily <3

yeah so ive heard...
would you say oxford court still has a good social life? I heard that is the layed back one
Also how common is it for students to move across accomodations to visit friends? Or do they usually only make friends with people in their corridor
(a lot of questions sorry lol)
yeah so ive heard...
would you say oxford court still has a good social life? I heard that is the layed back one
Also how common is it for students to move across accomodations to visit friends? Or do they usually only make friends with people in their corridor
(a lot of questions sorry lol)

Hi
Yes so common I always walk across to Cambridge to meet my friends and for pres and drinks. This is really common to do most people make friends out of their accommodation! I don’t know anyone at Oxford at the moment but Birley ward is a good middle ground if you have looked at that?

Thanks
Emily <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending