Turn on thread page Beta

for i am slightly watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    sorry i took so long to reply. my teacher was giving a huge lecture. i don't know any vegeterians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    sorry i took so long to reply. my teacher was giving a huge lecture. i don't know any vegeterians
    well now you do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i no quite a few vegeterains

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruceleemk2)
    i no quite a few vegeterains
    are they fussy aswell

ReputationRep:
    but i will always eat meat. sorry if this makes u sqimsish, but i reckon there is nothing like steak, chips and yorkshire pudding on a sunday.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    some of them are.1 of them is really strict and wont eat anythin unless hes sure that its safe.
    personally u can beat a good old 16oz t-bone steak in a peppercorn sauce and chips

ReputationRep:
    sorry boys and girls but i gotta go now.wont b onn l8er cos ive got lessons but i might speak 2 ya 2morrow

ReputationRep:
    later man.

ReputationRep:
    indeed any body left

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.