Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Interview holders: You know the acceptance form we have to fill out? Do we have to fill that out immediately or can we do it like a day or so after? It's asked what time I will arrive and I'm not sure of that yet!
    Is this for all colleges? Or was it for your specific one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IzzySaskia)
    Same, at Pembroke! Congrats
    Yay congrats!! Best of luck with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xdc)
    What have you applied for?
    Mathematics

ReputationRep:
    Is this for all colleges? Or was it for your specific one?
    Probably not all, just asked because other people have mentioned it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hgalpin)
    Yay congrats!! Best of luck with it
    You too! Which college?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview invitation from St. Anne's for Mathematics!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview for E&M from St. Peter's!! I'm a Chinese student studying in the US so it's a perfect Thanksgiving present!

ReputationRep:
    Interview holders: You know the acceptance form we have to fill out? Do we have to fill that out immediately or can we do it like a day or so after? It's asked what time I will arrive and I'm not sure of that yet!
    Not sure about your specific college, but I had to fill mine in within 3 days of the interview invitation. I'm not sure either when I'd be arriving but I reckon just any time will do. It's an approximation anyway. Well done on getting an interview!!!

ReputationRep:
    now that e&m interviews have started coming out, every time I get an email and it's not from oxford I'm that little bit closer to throwing my laptop out of the window......... urghhhh the tension!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mchocchip)
    Not sure about your specific college, but I had to fill mine in within 3 days of the interview invitation. I'm not sure either when I'd be arriving but I reckon just any time will do. It's an approximation anyway. Well done on getting an interview!!!
    Thank you! I filled it in with an approximation but they said changes can be made whenever so I guess that's that solved!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbenickle)
    Mathematics. How did the MAT go?

I think I did okay buts it just so hard to tell...glad I didn't have to do questions 3&4, apparently they are really tricky

How about you??

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard from PPE at Jesus? or any other course?

ReputationRep:
    English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 430)
    Just got an interview invitation from St. Anne's for Mathematics!
    Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting to hear from Balliol 😞 How do you think your MAT score is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    anyone heard for any psychology courses?! the wait is atrocious!! when are we likely to hear?
    Haven't heard anything either. Someone said it could be as late as 4th, December onwards...
    Soul wrecking

ReputationRep:
    Got a History and Politics interview at Magdalen
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxfordmist)
    Congratulations!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone! So exciting to see a community starting here - I'm new so just trying to navigate the site! Out of interest has any French and German applicants heard anything yet? Specifically Brasenose Sydney

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from Christ Church?

ReputationRep:
    You too! Which college?
    Somerville

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.