The Student Room Group

HYde Park 7/7 bombings memorial vandalised with pro muslim messages on Anniversary

Scroll to see replies

looooooooooool
Original post by Olie
Exactly, someone on here made the suggestion of banning Islam in the UK, can you imagine the response from ISIS and other extremists if we did that, we'd probably have war on our hands and all the terrorists would set their sights in the UK:rolleyes:

Who called for banning Islam in the UK?

I hate the revolting EDF types, racist fascist losers who chant slogans calling for the death of Muslims.

But equally, Muslims need to get to grips with the fact that there are people within their midst who hate Western civilisation and would kill British civilians if they had the chance
Original post by MostUncivilised
Who called for banning Islam in the UK?

I hate the revolting EDF types, racist fascist losers who chant slogans calling for the death of Muslims.

But equally, Muslims need to get to grips with the fact that there are people within their midst who hate Western civilisation and would kill British civilians if they had the chance

You don't like energy companies? You bigot!
Original post by getfunky!
Of course, because the invasion into Afghanistan had taken place almost two years prior to the Iraq war.

Never mind how countless extremists always cite foreign policy as a motivator for their actions.

For the same reason people like you always make the link, because they're ignorant. I have to laugh when people make this correlation, 9/11 happened before was that the result of foreign policy? of course it was right? nothing to do with a group of extremists wanting to create a caliphate?
I think they're all connected to the new ones.
Original post by DErasmus
For the same reason people like you always make the link, because they're ignorant. I have to laugh when people make this correlation, 9/11 happened before was that the result of foreign policy? of course it was right? nothing to do with a group of extremists wanting to create a caliphate?

American intervention didn't start after 9/11

Al-Qaeda was originally created to resist the Soviet Invasion

stop spewing nonsensical :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:
One would imagine that the Old Bill have pulled out all the stops on this one...

Only kidding, catching the sub human :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:hole who did this would be a nightmare for them.

Arresting the Muslim responsible for this would be career suicide.

Before anyone gets snotty remember, British coppers ignored the Muslim child rape gangs in Rotherham for ten years, just ask yourself why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending