Scroll to see replies

Cheerios and milk
Cheese and pickle sandwich
Mango yogurt
Toffee kitkat
Veggie fajitas with sour cream
Cherry diet coke
So far today:

Breakfast 10:30am: Rice Krispies with 150ml milk, strawberry flakes and chocolate chips. 2x toast with peanut butter and jam. Cup of tea. Water
1:00pm (Costa): 2 cups of tea
Lunch 2:00pm: Scampi with potato smiley faces and salad (cherry tomatoes, lettuce, spring onion, carrot batons and mixed beans). Diet Coke
Afternoon snack 4:30pm: Cup of tea. Linzer biscuit
Dinner 7:30pm: 60g pasta with a chicken chargrill, cheese, sundried tomato, mushrooms, roasted peppers and baby leek. Diet Coke. Cup of tea
such an oddly interesting thread

breakfast: branflakes with milk and raspberries
snack: peanut butter
lunch: pitta bread with philadelphia, lots of fresh veg
snack: apple, satsuma
dinner: pasta with avocado sauce, lots of fresh veg
pudding: dark chocolate + almonds
Breakfast: Porridge with raisins
Lunch: Lasagne with chargrilled courgette, apple crumble with soy ice cream
Snack: Eat Natural cocoa & date snack bar
Dinner: Cajun chicken and guacamole tortilla wrap and salad.

Yummy day.
breakfast - nada

lunch - wrap pizza ( A wrap, with tomato puree, sauteed veg, some german sausage, cheese and basil placed under a grill to become a pizza)

Tea - Roast lamb dinner (thank you mum!)

Snacks - can of coke, orange and passionfruit J20, a hobnob, a carrot, a fresh stick of rhubarb straight from the garden and a slice of cake made by my boyfriends mum :biggrin:
breakfast - 1 weetabix + alpro soya light + honey

morning break - one of those blue rice krispie squares nom nom

lunch - 2 hours until i can have yummmy cold pasta salad (hope its still cold)

dinner - to be determined

liquids - water
chewing gum - 1 extra ice pellet thingy so far

rather boring/not healthy ... fridge is bare atm need to be paid lol
prob have a cup of hot chocolate with alpro soya light tonight :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Yesterday since it is only 7:48am, I had:

Lunch: Cornflakes with 150ml milk and blueberries. Diet Coke
Dinner: Gruyere stuffed mushroom with 60g rice, mozzarella, sundried tomatoes, baby courgette, baby parsnip and baby corn. Diet Coke
Today was a terrible day

I had far too much coke

2 doughnuts, 2 natas, a third of a big bag of cheesy doritos with cheese and chive dip, a little bit of a stick of rock, 4 homemade blueberry cookies, a slice of dominos pizza from yesterday.

Tomorrow will be a better day.
Have eaten a role to my breakfast, baked goods from the bakery to my lunch time and pasta to my dinner.
Nandos - spicy rice, half a wrap, some chips and mayo. Once again far too much coke.

For dinner, it's boyfriends night to cook and he has decided he cba so I suspect some form of takeway will invade my life soon.
Porridge with mixed berries
Pasta with pesto (made with tofu rather than cheese) and a green smoothie (spinach, pineapple juice, kiwi, banana and satsuma)
Chocolate souffle I made with a couple of housemates- it was GORGEOUS
Made a goat's cheese, spinach and caramelized red onion tart (cheated with the puff pastry- couldn't be arsed) served with a salad
I had some duck fat that needed using so I made some exceptionally fancy frites, confit for an hour before slowly crisping up, then put them in an exceptionally un-fancy chip butty with salt, vinegar and ketchup :ahee: It was delicious though.
Breakfast - porridge oats , almond milk , banana and Raspberrys
Lunch - Wholemeal pita and marmite , apple and nakd caramel nibbles
Dinner - peas , carrots , sweet corn , broccoli , kidney beans , haricot beans , tomato and chilli sauce and alpro yoghurt with a cocoa crunch nakd bar for desert
Snack - trek banana protein bar
I eat vegan so lots if nakd and trek bars for added protein

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
pork cottoletta and spaghetti

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rice, Pork, beans and some veggies :smile:
Breakfast: Diet Coke. Strawberry fruit yoyo
Lunch: Sandwich thin with garlic chicken, halloumi and spring onion
Snack: Sweet coconut & vanilla popcorn. Lilt
Dinner (in a few minutes): Chicken pie with a tomato, mushrooms and sweetcorn. Pepsi Max
Snack (later): Raspberry ripple cupcake.

Healthy eating at its best amirite.

But still. I'm on a meal plan. I'm not great at sticking to it. I don't think they'll be impressed with my breakfast... But I seem to have lost all insight into what a normal amount is. This sounds like loads written down, and I don't feel the snacks are necessary. And I don't usually have breakfast. But snacks are on my meal plan. As is breakfast. Obviously. So hey ho.

NOW I WILL STOP RAMBLING.
Original post by Liv1204
Breakfast: Diet Coke. Strawberry fruit yoyo
Lunch: Sandwich thin with garlic chicken, halloumi and spring onion
Snack: Sweet coconut & vanilla popcorn. Lilt
Dinner (in a few minutes): Chicken pie with a tomato, mushrooms and sweetcorn. Pepsi Max
Snack (later): Raspberry ripple cupcake.

Healthy eating at its best amirite.

But still. I'm on a meal plan. I'm not great at sticking to it. I don't think they'll be impressed with my breakfast... But I seem to have lost all insight into what a normal amount is. This sounds like loads written down, and I don't feel the snacks are necessary. And I don't usually have breakfast. But snacks are on my meal plan. As is breakfast. Obviously. So hey ho.

NOW I WILL STOP RAMBLING.

Sounds lovely :smile:
Breakfast: Tescos Raspberry shreddies (had to leave half of it because taxi came to take me to school)
Snacks: Crunchy Nut cereal bar and blue riband
Lunch: Pizza slice
Snack: Despicable Me minion cookie (at home)
Dinner: Chilli
Pudding: Chocolate

Ok I know I'm not the best at healthy eating...

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 toasted bread sandwich with tomato, red bell pepper, onions, butter and egg
Coconut rice and bean pudding
1 Jam and cream donuts
A piece of dairy milk chocolate
1 apple
(edited 8 years ago)
Cereal, orange, apple, banana, sandwich, penguin bar, beet root soup with ribs, more cereal.....so far.
a large cappucino from starbucks and a few spoonfuls of an absolutely rancid yoghurt from there
a pack of belvita biscuits
a muller corner bliss yoghurt thing
a small dominos margherita pizza
loads of orange juice

Quick Reply

Latest