The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 C4 Mathematics June 2015 - Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Do we need to memorize these formulas or are they given in the formula booklet?
thanks
Original post by TeeEm
good luck
(hope there is no Hitler video for STEP)

I will make one. Even if it goes well. I will moan about some pure questions!

Posted from TSR Mobile
when is the c4 exam? tommorow noon rite
Original post by Freddy-Francis
when is the c4 exam? tommorow noon rite

Yep o

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1644
Original post by Bustamove

Do we need to memorize these formulas or are they given in the formula booklet?
thanks

They're given
guys how are you lots finding it? i find it manageable but make too many silly mistakes :frown: i need the A* esp. after how c3 went,
Do we need to know how to integrate a^x
Original post by 9899thft

yes
Original post by 9899thft

yeah its yes its a^x/lna +c
anybody able to help me with the jan 2014 C4 IAL paper question 8 e?
Any predictions for tomorrow? The previous two years had difficult questions (question 7) on vectors so I don't think that will be a question 7 again. Maybe a hard problem about differential equations? What do you guys think
Original post by 286001
Any predictions for tomorrow? The previous two years had difficult questions (question 7) on vectors so I don't think that will be a question 7 again. Maybe a hard problem about differential equations? What do you guys think

Yes a very wordy problem i thinkz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any good links where I can quickly go over and learn everything I need to know about vectors including:
- How to prove intersection
- When it is parallel/perpendicular
- Reflection in the line
- Everything else

Really hope vectors isn't a large feature of tomorrow's paper. I am struggling with dat shiz!
I hope it isn't differentials cos they can really bend you over and .. Sometimes, I hope it's something like Newtons law of cooling

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dante991
I hope it isn't differentials cos they can really bend you over and .. Sometimes, I hope it's something like Newtons law of cooling

Posted from TSR Mobile

wtf is that
Original post by AffirmedCube
Any good links where I can quickly go over and learn everything I need to know about vectors including:
- How to prove intersection
- When it is parallel/perpendicular
- Reflection in the line
- Everything else

Really hope vectors isn't a large feature of tomorrow's paper. I am struggling with dat shiz!

^Second this
Could be like c3 in the fact that the normally easy questions are harder (relatively) like partial fractions and binomial. Harder questions could be more straightforward.
Are there any rules for presenting vectors? My teacher told me I have to write it as i+j+k form but can I just write is as column vector? :smile:
Original post by ASDuh97
^Second this

Thirded
Original post by veniceswan
Are there any rules for presenting vectors? My teacher told me I have to write it as i+j+k form but can I just write is as column vector? :smile:

I always use column format. I've never seen an issue with it and never noticed the mark scheme saying one was preferable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending