Reply 40
Just got confirmation that we can move in tomorrow

Kinda scared but excited at the same time
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 41
you a first year? if so don't worry about it everyones in the same position! just talk to anyone and everyone.
lambzy
everywhere apart from student village, the contracts start on the 1st. so you can move in then. student village will be the 20th of september which is the first night of frshers week!!!!!

In my accommodation, the contract starts from the 5th...
Reply 43
I applied for accommodation when I went for the Open Day in May. On results day I got in to study Architecture, and a week or so later got my welcome pack. I was told that I was to be allocated either an On-Campus room or halls-of-residence "style" accommodation.

I haven't heard received any information from them since.

I phoned up last week because we were getting slightly worried, and were told they hadn't processed my application yet.
I phoned up again today and were told that there are no rooms left in Courts and all halls-of-residence "style" rooms (Brayford, Hayes etc.) were also taken.

May I quote the University of Lincoln website:
Accommodation Services guarantee to either place you within the Student Village or to at least find equivalent 'halls of residence' style, approved, accommodation within very close walking distance.

http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/accommodation/

I'm taking a trip up to Lincoln tomorrow to sort this pile of **** out. Not impressed.

Latest