The Student Room Group

I Feel Sorry for John Mayer

John Mayer supposedly met Taylor Swift, when she was 19 years old (2009), but for some reason people call him a groomer, the age gap between him and Taylor was 12 years, which is a pretty big age gap, considering he was 32 years old when they dated, but why are people still harassing him over an adult relationship that occured 14 years ago and sending him death threats? It's honestly rephrensible, it's not justice and it is malicious communication. I think someone sent him death threats a couple of years, and they werea Taylor Swift fan and the fan justified it by saying that he didn't think he was going to respond.

Samantha Taylor-Johnson met Aaron Taylor-Johnson when he was 18 years old and she was 42 years old (2009), but nobody condemns this relationship because Samantha was the older one and she's a woman. However, fast forward a couple of years and Aaron welcomes his first child at 20 years old with his partner. They have been married for 11 years. Why isn't this relationship criticised? This is a clear example of double standards and I am the same age as Aaron now and I could never imagine having a baby at 20 years old.
Reply 1
Yea, I guess this is how it is mostly for men with younger women. On the flip side, guys wh date a lot are called Casanovas while when a girl does it she is slut shamed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending