The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pembroke *odes* have a lot of stupid rules. and they seem to like throwing lots of obstacles in my way.
Reply 21
Pembroke is lovely, I mean, I'm at clare, but had I not already got friends at Pembroke I would have seriously considered Pembroke instead. Both are beautiful. Clare is more central I guess which is a plus and it's closer to the History faculty... and directly next to the UL... and it's on the river. And I think I'm right in saying that Pembroke has single sex corridors. They did last year at least for first years. Not sure I'd like that. And Clare bar is much nicer...

wow, ok so actually, yeah, I guess for me Clare would still win. But Pembroke is lovely.
Reply 22
they have some that end up being single sex but it's not a deliberate thing, except for the ground floor is usually all male unless tehre are disabled female students or they're 2nd or 3rd years. apart from that there's no real policy of single-sex. i live with 1 girl and 2 guys on my floor. the rest of the staircase has 7 girls and 1 guy.
Reply 23
Poor bloke! :p:
Doesn't Clare only have one proper court?
Reply 25
magicalsausage
Doesn't Clare only have one proper court?

Proper court being like the old kind? Yeah, I guess. There are 3 newer ones... And I guess if you really want extra courts you can stroll into Kings and Trinity next door. But yes it's true, less than ideal number of old courts. And pembroke has a very nice court.

Latest

Trending

Trending