The Student Room Group

Official University of Cambridge offer-holders thread for 2024 entry

The University of Cambridge 2024 offer-holders' thread

For people with Cambridge undergraduate offers to start in autumn 2024.

Parents: you are free to comment on this thread to provide words of encouragement and guidance to the applicants, but you also have your own thread for parental debates -> https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6325348

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have got a offer from Cambridge for 2024 entry - congratulations <3 ! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

A tracking form has been created so that you can see when offers/interviews are being given out.

Link to decisions entry form: https://forms.gle/jKQFgXuinKKDxPkt5
Please be aware you will need your TSR user ID to complete the form. If you don't know how to find this, click here.

2024 form responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jZ2MlmtrwgKjloO8Psw4asE-fJZR7TidDFW5M6NmXAk/edit?usp=sharing

Note: All data you share is at your own risk, the forms and resources linked here are not controlled by The Student Room Group Ltd. If you have any issues, please tag a member of the Universities Volunteer team (in purple and cyan at the bottom of this page). For more information please click here.

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or asking for group chats or social media details is against TSR rules.
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations to everyone who got a Cambridge offer 🥳🥳🥳 ❤️
Reply 3
Ooo it’s brand new! Well I got an offer at Robinson College for HSPS - I’d love to know if there’s any HSPS/Robinson people out there
Reply 4
Hi guys! Congrats to everyone! I got an offer for Law at St Edmund's. I'm a little worried because I applied to Downing but was pooled to St Edmund's so it's a bit of an adjustment knowing I'm going to a mature college. Would be grateful if anyone had any info on the number of younger undergrads there as I am just on the cusp of mature age. But still very exciting :smile:)
Original post by lnra2020
Hi guys! Congrats to everyone! I got an offer for Law at St Edmund's. I'm a little worried because I applied to Downing but was pooled to St Edmund's so it's a bit of an adjustment knowing I'm going to a mature college. Would be grateful if anyone had any info on the number of younger undergrads there as I am just on the cusp of mature age. But still very exciting :smile:)

oooo well done!
Reply 6
I got offered Design Tripos at Christ’s
Original post by kjhgbhn
I got offered Design Tripos at Christ’s

Hey! I got into the design Tripo at murray edwards!
Got into Murray Edwards for ASNC :biggrin:
Original post by lnra2020

lol I feel the same way pooled to a women’s college. It wasn’t what I was expecting in terms of a “university experience”
Just received an offer for medicine at Fitzwilliam! Anybody else going to Fitz????
HSPS or Emmanuel anyone?
Hello there. Didn’t make it onto this thread last year but I am over the moon to get an offer as a re-applicant!! Shocked and speechless.
NatSci (Phys) at Corpus :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hey guys I've got an offer from Girton for law, pooled from where I applied (st Johns) and I'm still in shock that I've got an offer! Huge congrats to everyone! :smile:
I've gotten an offer for geography at Girton.. originally applied to st cats, but Girton actually seems like such a nice place and I'm so excited!!
Original post by Anonymous #1
HSPS or Emmanuel anyone?

Fellow Emma offer holder here!
Original post by sunlit-slaughter
lol I feel the same way pooled to a women’s college. It wasn’t what I was expecting in terms of a “university experience”

hiii! someone at a women's college here! honestly, it doesn't detract from the university experience at all! i never feel like i'm missing out compared to other colleges and it has a sense of community in a different (and in my experience, better) way, so i understand it is disappointing now, but honestly, you're going to have such an amazing time! my friend was pooled here, and she doesn't regret it one bit!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Fellow Emma offer holder here!

Well done! Which subject for?
Maths at Trinty. Now to get busy on the STEP!
Original post by rycbar.123
I've gotten an offer for geography at Girton.. originally applied to st cats, but Girton actually seems like such a nice place and I'm so excited!!

Girton is such a lovely college, everyone is so so welcoming!! I’m a first year law student there at the mo!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending