The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to Birmingham for International Relations, not sure yet whether I'm going to firm an offer (should I get one) it all depends really on whether I get an offer from Leeds or not.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 21
I am applying to 2 courses at Birmingham so I hope i get one firm choice to choose.
WOOOOOHOOO!! Got my offer from Birmingham to read MPhys Physics TODAYYY. Its AAB , with a B in chemistry or further maths. I applied on the 4th.
zafaru123
WOOOOOHOOO!! Got my offer from Birmingham to read MPhys Physics TODAYYY. Its AAB , with a B in chemistry or further maths. I applied on the 4th.

Me too! I'm hoping this is a good sign. :biggrin:
Reply 24
I sent mine today.
bluespacetiger
Me too! I'm hoping this is a good sign. :biggrin:

WELL DONEEE!!, cant think of how it can be a bad sign, so il take it as a good one. :biggrin:
Good Luck guys :smile: I am so glad I do not have to redo all that stress! Thank goodness for foundation year :smile:
I hope they will accept me! I soo want ot study MPhys Physics there...
Physics.. Crazy!
Application has been sent and acknowledged, how exciting =D
Applied, probably won't firm but it'd be likely to be my insurance if I get it :smile:
No acknowledgment yet!
Reply 31
Not sure yet about firming, but I am applying for Modern Languages next year. Hope I get in :smile:
I'm applying, but TBH Birmingham is my 4th choice.
Reply 33
Me! :smile:

Going be my first choice to do English. Haven't even been acknowledged by any unis at the moment though :/ (I applied on the 14th) Has anyone else?
Reply 34
CrissyBear
hey im an international student n im applyin to medicine for 2010....bham is definitely a contender for my firm if i get an offer:smile: :wink:

hi
I'm an international as well!
how was your results and where else are you applying??
Reply 35
Heyy I'm an international as well :smile:
Where are you applying? Are you applying for the A100 medicine course?
:smile:
Oh btw, I haven't applied to bham :|
I applied to
Soton-acknowledged A100
King's-A100
Cardiff-A100
Brighton & Sussex-A 100
UCL-biomedical science
Reply 36
shayan70
hi
I'm an international as well!
how was your results and where else are you applying??

hey...where are you from? Im from the Caribbean...
i applied to bham, nottingham, southampton and leicester....my results were pretty gud...

where did u apply to??
gud luck btw:smile:
Reply 37
CrissyBear
hey...where are you from? Im from the Caribbean...
i applied to bham, nottingham, southampton and leicester....my results were pretty gud...

where did u apply to??
gud luck btw:smile:

I'mpersian and currently I'm studyiong A-Level here! how about you!? what u studying? and what was your IELTS grade?!?
I'm applying to bham liverpool, keele and KCL
Reply 38
shayan70
I'mpersian and currently I'm studyiong A-Level here! how about you!? what u studying? and what was your IELTS grade?!?
I'm applying to bham liverpool, keele and KCL

I already did A-levels but I did Chemistry, Biology and Geography. I dont need to do IELTS...my first language is english and my country's official language also.
U did the UKCAT?
Anyone going to the open day tomorrow?

Latest

Trending

Trending