Some advice needed please :) Watch

amie05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Just wondering what are the chances of me getting an offer from an AAB university such as Manchester or Leeds for computer science with an ABB prediction (in business, maths and psychology). I have 1A* and 10 A's at GCSE if that makes any difference.

I know you can't give me any deffinate answers but any rough idea would be good.

Thanks in advance.
amie05
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Please??!
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by amie05)
Just wondering what are the chances of me getting an offer from an AAB university such as Manchester or Leeds for computer science with an ABB prediction (in business, maths and psychology). I have 1A* and 10 A's at GCSE if that makes any difference.

I know you can't give me any deffinate answers but any rough idea would be good.

Thanks in advance.
Probably doesn't help alot, but I got an AAB offer from Leeds for Business Economics with a ABB prediction, I think your references and PS are more important TBF
subterfuge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think they would be keen for you to have an A in maths. The offers probably normally AAB including A in maths though i don't know for certain. You might still get offers but they'd most likely be for AAB so you'd need to exceed your predicted grades to get in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed