The Student Room Group

Some advice needed please :)

Just wondering what are the chances of me getting an offer from an AAB university such as Manchester or Leeds for computer science with an ABB prediction (in business, maths and psychology). I have 1A* and 10 A's at GCSE if that makes any difference.

I know you can't give me any deffinate answers but any rough idea would be good.

Thanks in advance. :smile:
Reply 1
Please??!
Reply 2
amie05
Just wondering what are the chances of me getting an offer from an AAB university such as Manchester or Leeds for computer science with an ABB prediction (in business, maths and psychology). I have 1A* and 10 A's at GCSE if that makes any difference.

I know you can't give me any deffinate answers but any rough idea would be good.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

Probably doesn't help alot, but I got an AAB offer from Leeds for Business Economics with a ABB prediction, I think your references and PS are more important TBF
Reply 3
I think they would be keen for you to have an A in maths. The offers probably normally AAB including A in maths though i don't know for certain. You might still get offers but they'd most likely be for AAB so you'd need to exceed your predicted grades to get in.

Latest

Trending

Trending