The Student Room Group

LPC at University of Law

Is there anyone here who has completed LPC at the uni of law, I need tips and advice on doing well and I’m so anxious of the unknown! Any help, tips and advice would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Syl007
Is there anyone here who has completed LPC at the uni of law, I need tips and advice on doing well and I’m so anxious of the unknown! Any help, tips and advice would be appreciated.

Hey, I did the LPC at ULaw. My advice get yourself a good set of notes from former students, you can find some online but if you know anyone that's the best. There are some online that are really good (LPC buddy) but you have to pay for them. With some classmates, we bought one and shared the costs between us.

Otherwise, generally speaking, be organised so you can do everything on time. I recommend to focus on the learning outcomes to help you navigate all the information.

I personally did not find the course too difficult, it just there is so much material to go through. And exam tip, it is open book, so organise your notes really well so you can refer to them quickly.
Reply 2
Original post by onxure
Hey, I did the LPC at ULaw. My advice get yourself a good set of notes from former students, you can find some online but if you know anyone that's the best. There are some online that are really good (LPC buddy) but you have to pay for them. With some classmates, we bought one and shared the costs between us.

Otherwise, generally speaking, be organised so you can do everything on time. I recommend to focus on the learning outcomes to help you navigate all the information.

I personally did not find the course too difficult, it just there is so much material to go through. And exam tip, it is open book, so organise your notes really well so you can refer to them quickly.

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to get good set of notes but I don’t know any former student but I know you now so please your referral would be appreciated. I don’t mind paying so please any help would be appreciated.
Could you Whatapp on 07979053549 thanks
Reply 3
You can contact me on the above number and I can send them to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending