University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln Uni Nightlife

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Katieeesmith99
Is the nightlife in Lincoln good?? I’m thinking of applying to Lincoln uni

how strange. I started this thread over 8 years ago and have just received an email through notifying me of this reply.

I ended up going to Lincoln for 2 years between 2011 - 2013 and honestly had the most amazing time, particularly first year when I was in halls. Unfortunately, after the second year, I realised the course was a complete waste of time, something reflected by my abysmal attendance, and dropped out.

The nightlife was brilliant. There was something going on pretty much every single night. Can any current students please confirm whether Superbull Fridays is still going? Engine Shed Wednesdays? Home Tuesdays?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Thinking about coming to Lincoln uni, I’m coming from Sheffield which has really good nightlife and because lincoln is a small city I’m worried my sixth form nights out are going to be my peak haha are there any good clubs (not bars or pubs) that play good currant music?
Hi,

Lincoln has a wide range of nightclubs and music venues. You can discover some of them, here.

We also have an on campus entertainments venue that is ran by the SU, which hosts club nights, live music and comedy. Past artists include Jimmy Carr, Kings of Leon and Rudimental. You can read more about The Engine Shed, here.

Darren :smile:
Original post by Vspence1
Thinking about coming to Lincoln uni, I’m coming from Sheffield which has really good nightlife and because lincoln is a small city I’m worried my sixth form nights out are going to be my peak haha are there any good clubs (not bars or pubs) that play good currant music?
Lincoln is a closeted City! No gay life and a crap gay bar
May i know where is your accomodztion, im new here looking for it.
Original post by getinthevan
I drove past decibels the other day, it looks rubbish, and from what was outside i thought it was just for under 18's :s-smilie: it'll never take off that far out of town.

Don't bother with closeted Lincoln! Gay life totally invisible

Quick Reply

Latest