The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have to say i have been challenged by all of them, becuase i am uselees when it comes to revising.
i learnt the equations of motion for physics and they actually helped me in my exam!
Reply 3
i learnt all da equations for physics and 3 of em turned up!eh xms hav bin soooooo easy!!!!
Reply 4
i found some of em sooo easy i found out dat thers bout 4800000 floor tiles (give or take!!) lol
Reply 5
trish xx
i found some of em sooo easy i found out dat thers bout 4800000 floor tiles (give or take!!) lol

Nice one lol
I hope you checked your answers
Shut up people saying exams have been so easy. Have some maturity and think about the audience which you are saying this to. There are many who have found GCSEs hard and you saying they've been easy is not a moral boost if the truth be told.
Reply 7
lots nd lots nd lots, there wer bout 2000 celing tiles as well, but i couldnt count all da way across - so its not as accurate!!
Thread should be deleted in my opinion, its just asking for trouble.
GCSEs are not difficult in content - only in the sheer quantity of crap you have to simply remember and regurgitate!

Therefore, people say they are easy by looking at the papers - but no one realises that it is so damn difficult to remember 11 subjects with VERY diverse syllabuses! The only reason people find it hard is because there is just SO MUCH INFORMATION to take in. And this applies to everyone...
lol i thought some were easy and some were hard... xoxo
Reply 11
I certainly found the GCSE's challenging, however some of them were more challenging than others such as AQA maths! *shivers*

I do not want to sound rude browninghead, but I would not get too "big-headed" and start dissing the GCSE's until you get your results as for all you know you may not get top marks and consequently not prove your hypothesis correct! :smile:

Stefan
MagikGuy
I do not want to sound rude browninghead, but I would not get too "big-headed" and start dissing the GCSE's until you get your results as for all you know you may not get top marks and consequently not prove your hypothesis correct! :smile:

Not trying to be harsh/rude/whatever but it is the people who say its really easy who I want to see get bad grades!!
Reply 13
Sometimes it does worry me about the grade boundaries when everyone says that exams were easy...

Some were easier than others, but overall, I thought they were difficult enough.
Reply 14
I wouldn't say that I've found GCSEs easy but, in some cases, I'd built myself up to expect more from the exams than I actually got. I find GCSEs just to be a case of regurgitating facts and, to be honest, that's not challenging. The challenging part, of course, is remembering what you've learnt and using it correctly.

I feel I learnt everything pretty well but I made some silly mistakes in most of my exams and I wonder if I wrote what the examiner wanted for some questions. I can't say I found any exam easy and I really hate people who say that they did. I think you should only say it's easy if you had full marks and very few people actually get full marks. Unless you get full marks, you obviously didn't find everything "easy".
I thank GCSEs a lot :p:
Throughout the entire course, I have increased and developed my analytical, philosophical, computational, communication and ability to tackle examination questions.
I could use it when I will be doing my AS levels next school year...... :biggrin:
Best of luck by the way with your GCSE results....hope you all pass :smile: .........pass with flying colours that is :biggrin: .... :tsr:
Reply 16
Unchallenged by GCSEs? Get straight A*s, and let that be a lesson to them all.
2 5 +
Unchallenged by GCSEs? Get straight A*s, and let that be a lesson to them all.

Ditto.

Don't say stuff before it happens.
Reply 18
Lottie
I feel I learnt everything pretty well but I made some silly mistakes in most of my exams and I wonder if I wrote what the examiner wanted for some questions. I can't say I found any exam easy and I really hate people who say that they did. I think you should only say it's easy if you had full marks and very few people actually get full marks. Unless you get full marks, you obviously didn't find everything "easy".

:ditto:
abhineyjain
Not trying to be harsh/rude/whatever but it is the people who say its really easy who I want to see get bad grades!!

hehe my thoughts exactly. wud serve 'em right.

Latest