Scroll to see replies

Only if we're subs.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 21
generic hybrid
Can we close our own threads? Didn't know that.

I think you can if you're a sub.
Stricof
Awesome :yes:
I'll be adding my 20p every so often then

Cool. :yy: Welcome to the cult!
Reply 23
:sexface:
Reply 24
I want to be a sub again :moon:
Yeah you can if you sub
Reply 26
Stricof
Yeah you can if you sub

So Stricof, tell us about yourself!
Reply 27
This is a bit like a cult.
We have a messianic cult figure [RobbieC], who, while we once believe was present, has departed this plane. However, we fervently believe he will return.

Participation in the cult requires a significant portion of your free time and effort, which will often not be understood by your family and friends.
The cult introduces a number of apparently pointless in-jokes and phrases which will only make sense to a select few.
Reply 28
subs can. and yeah, I had 10,000 originally, then 2 posts vanished :iiam:

I'm tempted to reopen it, delete 2 posts, and then have both the last post and the 10,000 post :sexface:
Reply 29
arkbar
We have a messianic cult figure [RobbieC], who, while we once believe was present, has departed this plane. However, we fervently believe he will return.

Participation in the cult requires a significant portion of your free time and effort, which will often not be understood by your family and friends.
The cult introduces a number of apparently pointless in-jokes and phrases which will only make sense to a select few.

When you put it like that, it sounds rather bad... :afraid:
Reply 30
Aula
subs can. and yeah, I had 10,000 originally, then 2 posts vanished :iiam:

I'm tempted to reopen it, delete 2 posts, and then have both the last post and the 10,000 post :sexface:

Outrageous corruption :hmmm:
Tallulah G
So Stricof, tell us about yourself!
Hmmm...nothing much to me tbh. Im on a GAP. I've done my A levels. Applying to American Universities (only go if i can get a scholarship). Im a fairly new sub. Thats about it really :h:
arkbar

Furthermore, the closer you become to the cult, the more likely you are to travel various distances to congregate with other cult members, an endeavour which sometimes requires you to sacrifice train tickets and regularly requires you to sacrifice alcoholic beverages for the cult's purposes.

Stricof, where in the US are you applying?
Reply 33
I like the difference between this thread and my other thread [the library thread in the postgrad forum], there's a discussion there of the contradictions inherent in postmodernism, here we're just talking crap.
I think I prefer crap :h:
Reply 34
Stricof
Hmmm...nothing much to me tbh. Im on a GAP. I've done my A levels. Applying to American Universities (only go if i can get a scholarship). Im a fairly new sub. Thats about it really :h:

Oooh what are you up to on your gap year?
And welcome to the magical world of DGC!
Reply 35
crap is always better :yy:

and hell yes for corruption Tallulah, it's the way forwards.
Aula

Now that'd be sad :p:
Reply 37
arkbar
I like the difference between this thread and my other thread [the library thread in the postgrad forum], there's a discussion there of the contradictions inherent in postmodernism, here we're just talking crap.

I like the crap :cute: I like that I don't have to be intelligent here.
The rest of TSR (excluding H&R of course...) is just a load of people trying to sound cleverer than everyone else.
Reply 38
Stricof

Thanks for the rep :h:
arkbar

I don't have another thread. This is my hole, it was made for me!

I agree with Tallulah on the state of the rest of TSR. :colonhash: Especially all the threads made by people doing their GCSEs who are trying to sound authoritative about postgrad courses or graduate jobs or some other **** they have no clue about.

Latest