Ters for Fears - Mad World
Reply 22
elpaw
Ters for Fears - Mad World

Hmmmm...
Reply 23
Adhsur
Hmmmm...

hmmm as in "that doesn't help one bit!!!!!!"?

it's a song which byb3 has transcribed and appended.
Reply 24
elpaw
hmmm as in "that doesn't help one bit!!!!!!"?

it's a song which byb3 has transcribed and appended.

Its a great song, Gary Jules released a cover version earlier this year.
Reply 25
As soon as you're born they make you feel small
By giving you no time instead of it all
Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

They hurt you at home and they hit you at school
They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool
Till you're so ------- crazy you can't follow their rules

John Lennon, one exceptionally clever man, or you may like to try

Now it's been 10,000 years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what he never knew
Now man's reign is through
But through the eternal night
The twinkling of starlight
So very far away
Maybe it's only yesterday
Reply 26
byb3
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places (The way)
Worn out faces (Lord Huntroyde)
Bright and early for their daily races (Nylex)
Going nowhere (Maskall)
Going nowhere (Bloodhound)
Their tears are filling up their glasses (Adhsur)
No expression (Expression)
No expression (Rahaydenuk)
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow (Mr White)
No tomorrow (Vienna95)
No tomorrow (Edders)

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in Which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very very..Mad world

byb3 is now off the members list.

I was jut doing a bit of cleaning with the music up to the hilt as usual, when this song came on. Remembered a thread byb3 started once and had to go searching. Enjoy people, I did enjoy reading this one. Now where did I leave my rep booster thing lying around at? *goes off to search*
Anna
hmmm,very weird because i dont even know what happened. Oh well,the party was not meant to be....

ooo is this a friends from home thing hmmm? someone forgot to invite someone else...
Reply 28
preyingmantis
ooo is this a friends from home thing hmmm? someone forgot to invite someone else...

you weren't here for the Parties were you? There was the Got - Girls on Top lead by that ever inspiring Infinity, the PPU - Party Against Parties renamed to an acronym I can't remember led by Iluvatar and The Way - The Way of the Enlightened Few led by the venerable Mr White. Was rather intersting actually. Anna was one of our enlightened few as a Chevalier Elect I think :smile:
Reply 29
Sire
you weren't here for the Parties were you? There was the Got - Girls on Top lead by that ever inspiring Infinity, the PPU - Party Against Parties renamed to an acronym I can't remember led by Iluvatar and The Way - The Way of the Enlightened Few led by the venerable Mr White. Was rather intersting actually. Anna was one of our enlightened few as a Chevalier Elect I think :smile:

Wait a second. Does that kind of knowledge mean that I'm no longer a 'newbie'??? *waits anxiously* :smile:
byb3
no i am just no longer on the members bit anymore :frown:

why ???
Reply 31
prince_capri
why ???

byb3 didn't realise that you could add '&page=2' to view the second, third, fourth etc pages of the members list.
Sire
byb3 didn't realise that you could add '&page=2' to view the second, third, fourth etc pages of the members list.

well..neither could i...could u explain please
Reply 33
prince_capri
well..neither could i...could u explain please

http://www.uk-learning.net/memberlist.php?sort=posts&order=desc&page=2

See how it has '&page=2' at the end. Go to the members list and that reveals the first page. Add this bit to the address bar and you get page 2, then replace 2 with say 56 etc to view other pages.
Reply 34
Sire
Wait a second. Does that kind of knowledge mean that I'm no longer a 'newbie'??? *waits anxiously* :smile:

Well you didn't get half of it right!

Sire
There was the Got - Girls on Top lead by that ever inspiring Infinity.

It was started by lou p lou - Infinity was just a member.

Sire
The PPU - Party Against Parties renamed to an acronym I can't remember led by Iluvatar

PPU is Party Promoting Unity - it was the PAP but obviously there was a bit of teasing over the name so it was changed...

Sire
The Way - The Way of the Enlightened Few led by the venerable Mr White. Was rather intersting actually. Anna was one of our enlightened few as a Chevalier Elect I think

This is correct. Though this ended when someone bad repped Mr White, so he demoted the person he thought it was, and then got paranoid that people were out to get him, so either demoted or sacked many members and then decided his time in charge was over, so abandoned ship as it were.

There was also the ALP - Alternate Leaders Party, which involved Blamps, Bhaal, Toffee and 2776 I think. This was the original party started after Blamps tried to start a 'revolutionary plot' to take power of the forum. But it started all these opposing parties, and now we have 'The Gentlemen's League' and 'The Timmy Mallet League' - but neither have caused the split in the forum like before!

There you go - spoken from an oldie! I hope this is right otherwise i'll look like a right dumbass!

Latest

Trending

Trending