The Student Room Group

How to get over heartbreak?

I liked this guy at my job and the feelings seemed to be mural but he was a player. After we stopped worked together instead of him moving on like a normal human being he found out where I lived and started stalking me. He told all of his friends about me and showed them my location. I actually was a little happy but he was a jerk. He instantly judged me. His friends roasted me for not being “the perfect girlfriend” when we weren’t even together despite what he told them. He just had high expectations like as if it was my job to make all the moves than when I didn’t he would hook up with other girls. He showed them my house. I moved months ago but I’m still mad that he got my personal information because he didn’t deserve it. I feel robbed and till this day it haunts because I’m always mad. I don’t trust anybody anymore. When I see men I always see his face and think that they are the same as him. Which is a attention seeker stalker trash of a guy. He just bullied me just because he was too chicken to ask me out and would always make it seem to people even his family that I was just “this terrible person” . When I kept to myself he’s the one that came do me with drama. We worked together and I used to try to get him to ask me out all the time but he didn’t.. than he wants to stalk me after the fact and get mad because I wasn’t all over him. How to get over it? Btw in California!
Reply 1
Across the world over - nothing changes. This is about a man and power, a control mindset and him avenging you because because you dared to 'turn him down' or to fail to acquiesce to him.

You need to grow a very thick skin and think of him in the most compromising belittling situation you possibly can - ie when he is at his most vulnerable and worst weakest moment. Shrivelled.

Have a key 'word' for the image you create and every time his image or character should invade your head space immediately counter block it with that belittling image.

When you are mob 'dissed' on social media it is a hard road to go down. But remember to hold close those friends and family who know you and know the truth. That is all that matters. Eventually he will get bored and insignificant people will forget (you will become yesterday's news)

This is his problem not yours but don't allow him a single mm into your brain psyche - he will only steal your Oxygen and the best antidote to this is to mentally block him.

If he carries on get his behaviour get it officially recorded by the law enforcement and keep a record of any contact or issues he may cause. No matter what do not respond to him. Once you have reported it or recorded it you can reassure your brain its ok to 'let go' now and if it gets worse take legal advice and get some protection for the 'stalking'

"Don't let anyone get you down" You deserve so much than being defined by one man.

https://www.protectionagainststalking.org

https://www.abc.net.au/everyday/stalking-behaviour-early-warning-signs-why-do-people-stalk/100483898#

https://www.suzylamplugh.org

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending