The Student Room Group

gcse art help

i'm in y10 and i kind of ruined my book so. anyway i was gluing in stuff and then i realised it was UPSIDE DOWN. so um then i cut that whole page out and stuck it on the next free page and its ugly thick and guess what the page i cut out was the middle page if ykwim like the very middle of my book aha so the page before it kind of ripped/fell out so like i tried to put it back in by sticking it in the metal staple thing but it js made it worse so in the end i js ended up using clear sellotape to stick it in this is all confusing lol lol but it's driving me mad i don't want to fail but now there's a big fat thick broken flop page in the middle of my sketchbook.

someone tell me if i'm overreacting or if this will affect my grade or something or how to fix this but it basically can't be fixed but yeah ty.
Reply 1
this was a bit of a flop
Reply 2
PLS
Reply 3
genuinely desperate to know
Reply 4
Original post by sunflowerglue
PLS

i dont think its anything worrying tbh, perhaps consult with your art teacher so you can fix the pages a bit neater maybe?
Reply 5
Original post by notashraf
i dont think its anything worrying tbh, perhaps consult with your art teacher so you can fix the pages a bit neater maybe?

yh i plan to but i can't imagine how else to fix itt
Reply 6
Original post by sunflowerglue
i'm in y10 and i kind of ruined my book so. anyway i was gluing in stuff and then i realised it was UPSIDE DOWN. so um then i cut that whole page out and stuck it on the next free page and its ugly thick and guess what the page i cut out was the middle page if ykwim like the very middle of my book aha so the page before it kind of ripped/fell out so like i tried to put it back in by sticking it in the metal staple thing but it js made it worse so in the end i js ended up using clear sellotape to stick it in this is all confusing lol lol but it's driving me mad i don't want to fail but now there's a big fat thick broken flop page in the middle of my sketchbook.

someone tell me if i'm overreacting or if this will affect my grade or something or how to fix this but it basically can't be fixed but yeah ty.

Heyy, you might be surprised that it doesn't really affect your grades very much, you are only marked on skill/ development ect. As long as the examiners can see any writing or if it hasnt ruined anything it should be fine. Having a thick book is fine also, similar to mine. Sorry if it was too late!

Quick Reply

Latest