Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok guys, lets start regrouping ppl who have Canterbury Court as their first choice of accomodation or maybe as their 2nd or even 3rd. Not much has been said on it and if anybody knows some stuff on that hall (social and comfort stuff), theyr advice would be most helpfull.
    Cheers,

ReputationRep:
    ive got canterbury ct as one of my choices, 2nd choice i think

ReputationRep:
    It's my third choice...couldn't tell you much about it though, apart from it looks very nice and is en=-suite self catered!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've got cant. as my third choice. sounds pretty good. en-suite, catered got facilities, which is what i was looking for.
    anyone heard stuff about richmond park or sheavyn house, they're my first and second choices. they all look pretty good in the brochure and are in high demand, so must be half decent!

ReputationRep:
    CC is considered by many to be the best accom....

ReputationRep:
    i heard its good... its down as my 1st choice... let's see if i get it...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.