The Student Room Group

Canterbury - Replacement Tenant Needed For Single-Occupancy Annex

Hello,

I'm a student moving out of my Canterbury annex mid-lease, and I am looking for a replacement tenant. There are no issues with the property. It is actually wonderful. I am simply unable to continue living here as I am international, and my partner and I need to begin living together this month for visa reasons.

The property is located a 10-minute walk from University of Kent campus and a 15-minute walk from Canterbury city centre. The closest bus stop is about 5-minutes away. It is fully furnished and comes with a private toilet and kitchenette with a washer/dryer. All bills are included in the rent, which is 800 per month, so feel free to leave the heat on and take as many long showers as you like! There is also an off-the-street driveway and a garden that is shared with the main house.

If you are interested in this property, the Spare Room link is https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/kent/canterbury/3817177.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me via this post or on this account.

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending