Turn on thread page Beta

Post Rates. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Post rates. Strange thing I just found. When I joined this forum, certain members were on so many posts each. Thus making them that many posts ahead of me. My post rate reached 94.56 per day at one point, and yet by looking at the members list. Some of the afore mentioned members continue to maintain the same gap between them and myself that they had when I made my first post. Hmm indeed eh? Sorry, but I've just realised that I've been unfairly criticised. With that, I'm off to work. Have fun people, and see if you can guess which 7 people still maintain the same, or greater, lead in posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Post rates. Strange thing I just found. When I joined this forum, certain members were on so many posts each. Thus making them that many posts ahead of me. My post rate reached 94.56 per day at one point, and yet by looking at the members list. Some of the afore mentioned members continue to maintain the same gap between them and myself that they had when I made my first post. Hmm indeed eh? Sorry, but I've just realised that I've been unfairly criticised. With that, I'm off to work. Have fun people, and see if you can guess which 7 people still maintain the same, or greater, lead in posts.
    mr white most likely

did you really go?

ReputationRep:
    Sire your post rate is quite frankly ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Sire your post rate is quite frankly ridiculous.
    Even I never reached that post rate. If you have nothing worth posting, don't bother doing so.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.