The Student Room Group

Post Rates.

Post rates. Strange thing I just found. When I joined this forum, certain members were on so many posts each. Thus making them that many posts ahead of me. My post rate reached 94.56 per day at one point, and yet by looking at the members list. Some of the afore mentioned members continue to maintain the same gap between them and myself that they had when I made my first post. Hmm indeed eh? Sorry, but I've just realised that I've been unfairly criticised. With that, I'm off to work. Have fun people, and see if you can guess which 7 people still maintain the same, or greater, lead in posts.
Reply 1
Sire
Post rates. Strange thing I just found. When I joined this forum, certain members were on so many posts each. Thus making them that many posts ahead of me. My post rate reached 94.56 per day at one point, and yet by looking at the members list. Some of the afore mentioned members continue to maintain the same gap between them and myself that they had when I made my first post. Hmm indeed eh? Sorry, but I've just realised that I've been unfairly criticised. With that, I'm off to work. Have fun people, and see if you can guess which 7 people still maintain the same, or greater, lead in posts.

mr white most likely

did you really go?
Reply 2
Sire your post rate is quite frankly ridiculous.
Reply 3
Tek
Sire your post rate is quite frankly ridiculous.

Even I never reached that post rate. If you have nothing worth posting, don't bother doing so.

Latest

Trending

Trending