The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

imperial aeronautical engineering

Hello, to give some context
I’m applying to Imperials H401 aeronautical engineering course along and as im contextual, i get a guaranteed interview if my predicted grades are AAA, which they are. so would it be worth it applying or is the success rate low for guaranteed interview applicants, it is a competitive course after all. because looking at 2014-2016 data, the success rate for normal applicants was 75% post interview . will they be more lenient or?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by I.Abbz
Hello, to give some context
I’m applying to Imperials H401 aeronautical engineering course along and as im contextual, i get a guaranteed interview if my predicted grades are AAA, which they are. so would it be worth it applying or is the success rate low for guaranteed interview applicants, it is a competitive course after all. because looking at 2014-2016 data, the success rate for normal applicants was 75% post interview . will they be more lenient or?

75% succcess rate is very high and generous, defo apply for imperial if your doing engineering, just prep for interviews
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Kababsauce
75% succcess rate is very high and generous, defo apply for imperial if your doing engineering, just prep for interviews

But i’m contextual and everyone who is predicted a minimum Of AAA is gauranteed an interview. surely that’s too high of a chance? think about how many people will apply for imperial with grades AAA and be contextualised. 75% is for normal applicants i think becuse if they took 75% of gauranteed interview people, they would have too many people no?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending