The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed
I google image searched trouty mouth for fun and got distracted by this:

He's so ripped it's sort of scary!
Original post by Ambs
Hot damn (quoting just to get it on this page twice)! Even though that's undeniably sexy, naked torsos don't do that much for me. For example, I think this

is way more attractive than this:

:dontknow:

I love that expression on his face! :love: I'd prefer the naked torso one if he was just shirtless and wasn't holding the top up... dunno why. I just think holding the shirt is too posed! Both pics are hot! I think I'd find Chord hot if I liked blondes but blondes generally don't do anything for me... *sorry blondes on this thread* :tongue:
I love the gif someone made of the shirtless Darren pic! 'Just when you think it can't get better...' *zoom swoops down* 'It does!' :laugh: Tumblr is full of crazy perverts! :ninja:

I'm off to bed now. Night and those of you who are livestreaming- enjoy!
Original post by Rickkkkk

What kind of fanfic are you writing, eh?

Santana is coming out to Quinn at the moment. It's in a roleplay so I'm only half writing it. It's fun though, passing the time well :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
I've been up since 7 and I've had 2 Redbulls already to keep me awake, but it's PROM! :woo: I need to see it :biggrin: I think it'll be over at 2 if you're in the UK. I don't want to persuade you to stay up late if you think it might be better not to, but it's actually really fun to see it 'live' and to squee with the rest of this thread during the breaks :biggrin:

I'm still wide awake and feeling fine :biggrin: Nothing will make me sleep tonight. NOTHING.

Original post by kopite493
out of curiosity who do peoople think looks nicer dianna aggron(quinn) or naya rivera(santana)

im having an arguement with my mate he says dianna i say naya just seeing what the consensus is :tongue:

I think Dianna is more traditionally pretty but I generally find Naya hotter.

Lea is the best though. Please make that clear to your mate.
out of curiosity who do peoople think looks nicer dianna aggron(quinn) or naya rivera(santana)

im having an arguement with my mate he says dianna i say naya just seeing what the consensus is :tongue:

Naya Naya Naya! :love: Dianna *is* very pretty though...
They're so different it's hard to compare. But Santana is my girl crush so I have to be loyal! :biggrin:
Reply 4644
Original post by Ambs
I've been up since 7 and I've had 2 Redbulls already to keep me awake, but it's PROM! :woo: I need to see it :biggrin: I think it'll be over at 2 if you're in the UK. I don't want to persuade you to stay up late if you think it might be better not to, but it's actually really fun to see it 'live' and to squee with the rest of this thread during the breaks :biggrin:

Thats it. Youve persuaded me :biggrin:
So are you not watching in England? Belgium?
Reply 4645

I've got to say, Dianna is hotter than Naya, but Naya's voice just does it for me.
Original post by diamonddust
He's so ripped it's sort of scary!

I love that expression on his face! :love: I'd prefer the naked torso one if he was just shirtless and wasn't holding the top up... dunno why. I just think holding the shirt is too posed! Both pics are hot! I think I'd find Chord hot if I liked blondes but blondes generally don't do anything for me... *sorry blondes on this thread* :tongue:
I love the gif someone made of the shirtless Darren pic! 'Just when you think it can't get better...' *zoom swoops down* 'It does!' :laugh: Tumblr is full of crazy perverts! :ninja:

I'm off to bed now. Night and those of you who are livestreaming- enjoy!

NIGHT :biggrin:
Original post by e hine e
I'm still wide awake and feeling fine :biggrin: Nothing will make me sleep tonight. NOTHING.

I think Dianna is more traditionally pretty but I generally find Naya hotter.

Lea is the best though. Please make that clear to your mate.

My sister said Dianna looks like a blonde Lea last night! I can't see it!
Naya is stupidly hot! I'm so jealous of her and I want her furry hats! Dianna's really demure. I read an interview in AfterEllen where she was talking about how people ship her and Lea in real life (really? How? Why?) She didn't actually confirm or deny it though and I suddenly have a new found respect for her because of her sneaky way of evading a question! /random

I'm still not in bed!
Reply 4648
Santana is coming out to Quinn at the moment. It's in a roleplay so I'm only half writing it. It's fun though, passing the time well :biggrin:

Awesome, it must be fun to write, its certainly fun to read that kind of thing :smile:

Spoiler

I've got to say, Dianna is hotter than Naya, but Naya's voice just does it for me.

:curious: *folds arms*

:tongue:
Reply 4650
:curious: *folds arms*

:tongue:

Hey, that's just a honest guy's opinion, i think its just because I like blondes :smile:
My sister said Dianna looks like a blonde Lea last night! I can't see it!
Naya is stupidly hot! I'm so jealous of her and I want her furry hats! Dianna's really demure. I read an interview in AfterEllen where she was talking about how people ship her and Lea in real life (really? How? Why?) She didn't actually confirm or deny it though and I suddenly have a new found respect for her because of her sneaky way of evading a question! /random

I'm still not in bed!

Yes, Achele shippers are quite weird but oddly widespread it seems. At least in the circles I move in. They say they're just friends though, which I believe. You can totally be touchy feely with your friends. It's a shame the shippers try and make it out as something else.

You should stay up :woo: I'm going to watch the big bang, it's on tv midnight until 1 am :party:

Awesome, it must be fun to write, its certainly fun to read that kind of thing :smile:

Spoiler

it is fun to write :biggrin: might not be that good though :p:

Spoiler

Reply 4652
Aww, people always say that their stuff is bad, just think positive, i'm sure its great :biggrin:

Spoiler

So quick question: Who's your favorite Glee Character?
I HAVE THE F*CKING INTERNET! YES YES YES YES! Turns out we had the right connection hiding in our cupboard! Needless to say, I'm proming with you all! I'm so happy! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Aww, people always say that their stuff is bad, just think positive, i'm sure its great :biggrin:

Spoiler

Kurt. :biggrin:
Reply 4655
I HAVE THE F*CKING INTERNET! YES YES YES YES! Turns out we had the right connection hiding in our cupboard! Needless to say, I'm proming with you all! I'm so happy! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yay, another person to add to the duringpromcommentary :smile:

Spoiler

Kurt :biggrin:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG!!

I'm so excited!! I hope you have your stream set up now. I've got it up and running in case it stops letting people on later :biggrin:

*paranoid*

sdhuihflusifsudgs
Kurt :biggrin:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG!!

I'm so excited!! I hope you have your stream set up now. I've got it up and running in case it stops letting people on later :biggrin:

*paranoid*

sdhuihflusifsudgs

*feels honoured*
I'm SO excited! I honestly don't know how I survived without 'proper' internet! I seem to have lost my livestream lmk. I know it has tcp in it somewhere. :frown:
Reply 4658
Kurt is awesome, but right now i'm loving Blaine :biggrin:
So what are you guys using then? TVPC FOX NETWORK EAST is mine, do you guys know if theres anything better?
It's ok! I found the link! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest