The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

AimeeRainbow
agreed! :P
as was 'dancing with myself' ,and quite loved the cover of 'defying gravity':rolleyes:

Much better live and during Wicked.
Either It's My Life/ Confessions or Defying Gravity. :smile:
Reply 462
RealityIsDull
the Halo/walking on sunshine mash up :biggrin:

Oh yes, yes!
defying gravity. :biggrin:
Sequin
Its not been on yet, but the Jump by Van Halen cover is fabulous.

Best choreographed scene in the entire first series! :woo:

My favourite cover might be Tina's version of True Colours, she should get more solos! I liked Rachel's version of Don't Rain On My Parade and also think Mercedes' Bust Your Windows is better than the original. Her cover of And I am telling you... is great too!
Reply 465
What did they sing at sectionals? Was it just rain on my parade and You can't always get what you want? did I only dream that there was a 3rd?
Hmmm, mine is Taking Chances... I think Rachel is an amazing singer!!! But the whole show is just awesome, so good to see something fresh that isnt another high school musical disaster :smile:
Reply 467
sarahlousie
I love them all!

Only one that I have to say I really did cringe at was when Finn sang you're having my baby at Quinns house!!!

haha I know awwwkward. I think that was part of the point, though.
AmiiRainbow
agreed! :P
as was 'dancing with myself' ,and quite loved the cover of 'defying gravity':rolleyes:

I have the exact same fav's as you :biggrin: Dancing with myself is such a cute song. Also love the guy's mash up.

Has anyone said "Hate on me" yet, i actually prefer this to "bust your windows".
Reply 469
I really like Maybe This Time with Kristin whatshername and Rachel.
And Somebody to Love.
It's my life/Confessions is up there.
As is I wanna sex you up and Poison (Acafellas! :woo:)

But my ultimate fave has to be...
DON'T STOP, BELIEEEEEEEEVIN'
i actually like Sweet Caroline
Jennie1987
Much better live and during Wicked.

I saw wicked too! lol. I think they both have their merits... with glee its really about something personal and real for the characters, whereas wicked is, well, fantasy/theatre. But still an amazing show and great singers and performers.
Keep holding on-Avril Lavigne.
Halo/walking on sunshine and No Air. :biggrin: Lean on Me and Rehab come close though.
goldenGAZE
I have the exact same fav's as you :biggrin: Dancing with myself is such a cute song. Also love the guy's mash up and "Hate on me".

it really is- i think it's impossible to not love that guy :P
OKKAYYY>>> so also what songs would you like to see covered on glee for future episodes?
Pour moi it would be something lady gaga, just to shake things up a bit.
true colours:yes:
Dancing with myself & the bust your windows one haha.
I'm a man, I don't watch Glee. :colonhash:

Spoiler

I LOVEEE defying gravity
found the show when i searched for the wicked version and i downloaded the glee version by mistake haha.
I also like true colours, dont stop believing and keep holding on.
lovelovelove glee

Quick Reply

Latest