The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Hota
what could be worse than Glee ruining a Journey song?

Ruining more Journey songs is the answer

In case you didn't realise, Journey already sucked really, really bad before one of their songs was covered in Glee.
LOVED the last ep - and I think I cried at least 3 times lol
Certainly deserves an epictastic label.

Sue :love: forever, she's just a big softie lol
Reply 842
I luffed the last episode. :biggrin: I'm totally going to miss Glee until the second series starts though. :frown:
Reply 843
Aww at the finale :love:

It was fantastic! Apart from way too much Finn and Rachel singing, the Journey medley (particularly 'Any Way You Want It' and 'Don't Stop Believin') was brillo pads, and I love that Puck got to sing, though where was Kurt's solo, he didn't get one did he?!

I can't believe Vocal Adrenaline won...I knew they wouldn't have New Directions win after they were so pleased with their performance, but Jesse and his backing dancers sucked ass!

I loved that Sue got all defensive about the kids and voted for them :smile:

And I loved Puck and Mr Shue singing 'Over The Rainbow' :smile: I watched their Glee Live version on of it on YouTube the other week and adored it, but hadn't realised they did it on the show too! It was very cute.

Only thing I didn't like: Puck and Quinn should have kept baby Beth! You could tell weeks ago that freaky witch woman from evil show choir was going to adopt her, but it's not a nice ending :frown: It was like, one minute the baby's born, the next they're all back at glee club and it's like, so what? Puck would be an awesome daddy, and the way Quinn looked at Beth when she was born, how could she not want to keep her?!

But overall, beyond awesome, I don't know what I'm going to do til next season starts!
Reply 844
abc101
Aww at the finale :love:

It was fantastic! Apart from way too much Finn and Rachel singing, the Journey medley (particularly 'Any Way You Want It' and 'Don't Stop Believin') was brillo pads, and I love that Puck got to sing, though where was Kurt's solo, he didn't get one did he?!

I can't believe Vocal Adrenaline won...I knew they wouldn't have New Directions win after they were so pleased with their performance, but Jesse and his backing dancers sucked ass!

I loved that Sue got all defensive about the kids and voted for them :smile:

And I loved Puck and Mr Shue singing 'Over The Rainbow' :smile: I watched their Glee Live version on of it on YouTube the other week and adored it, but hadn't realised they did it on the show too! It was very cute.
Only thing I didn't like: Puck and Quinn should have kept baby Beth! You could tell weeks ago that freaky witch woman from evil show choir was going to adopt her, but it's not a nice ending :frown: It was like, one minute the baby's born, the next they're all back at glee club and it's like, so what? Puck would be an awesome daddy, and the way Quinn looked at Beth when she was born, how could she not want to keep her?!

But overall, beyond awesome, I don't know what I'm going to do til next season starts!

I loved that bit, mainly because WILL HAD A UKELELE :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
In case you didn't realise, Journey already sucked really, really bad before one of their songs was covered in Glee.

yeah i know they arent good, but the songs are classics that shouldnt be touched
i like how many people have gave me neg rep, but i dont know why, i never said that i hate the programme, i like it
Hota
i like how many people have gave me neg rep, but i dont know why, i never said that i hate the programme, i like it

I didn't give you neg rep! You blatantly neg repped me though. :rofl:
Reply 848
Hota

I didn't neg rep you.
i didnt neg rep either of you two!
I'm new round these parts - hey guys! :h:

But anyway, I loved yesterday's episode. And yes, I cried!

Looking forward to when it comes back (around September time, I'm led to believe?), I shall miss my weekly Glee fix! :p:
Reply 851
Is it just me who is kinda glad Vocal Adrenaline won? :o: I absolutely loved their version of Bohemian Rhapsody. :o:

*runs away*
LPK
Is it just me who is kinda glad Vocal Adrenaline won? :o: I absolutely loved their version of Bohemian Rhapsody. :o:

*runs away*

Butt they aren't really a glee club are they :frown:

Just Jesse and some people who dance, which while pretty good, is not ze point :p:
LPK

*runs away*

:lol: I thought the exact same thing. The Journey songs weren't bad, but Bohemian Rhapsody was amazing!
Reply 854
moregano
:lol: I thought the exact same thing. The Journey songs weren't bad, but Bohemian Rhapsody was amazing!

:five:
lozz2601

Just Jesse and some people who dance, which while pretty good, is not ze point :p:

At least we get another year of New Directions! They'll be able to kick Vocal Adrenaline's ass next year, hopefully. :p:
LPK
:five:

At least we get another year of New Directions! They'll be able to kick Vocal Adrenaline's ass next year, hopefully. :p:

Well they'll kind of have to! It's not like they'll have two seasons in a row of failure!
lozz2601

Yeah, and New Directions is just Finn and Rachel. Ok the others sing occasionally, but have you ever seen Matt do anything?
talon1579
Yeah, and New Directions is just Finn and Rachel. Ok the others sing occasionally, but have you ever seen Matt do anything?

Yeh, but at least the rest of them sing in the background/choruses/harmonies etc. And there are occasional other solos.
Bohemian Rhapsody was JUST Jesse for most of it I swear.

Yeah that guy did get a rough deal outta it - I'm sorta assuming we'll see more of him and (is it Mike?) next season.

Yeah, Mike Chang and Matt Rutherford. I love the way that they shared a fist-bump at the end.. they only have each other. Mike's the only guy who can dance so he gets a few scenes (weirdly he was in Artie's dream).
Anyone see Will, Mercedes and Kurt on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross?
Love them, especially Chris. Who would have guessed he likes to swing swords around?!

Quick Reply

Latest