Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    i was picking up the loose ends

plus it was glee-related (in a slight slight way)
    Ok, I'll give you that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Ok, I'll give you that one
    thanks, ill go now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    what could be worse than Glee ruining a Journey song?

Ruining more Journey songs is the answer
    In case you didn't realise, Journey already sucked really, really bad before one of their songs was covered in Glee.

ReputationRep:
    LOVED the last ep - and I think I cried at least 3 times lol
    Certainly deserves an epictastic label.

Sue :love: forever, she's just a big softie lol

ReputationRep:
    I luffed the last episode. I'm totally going to miss Glee until the second series starts though.

ReputationRep:
    Aww at the finale :love:

It was fantastic! Apart from way too much Finn and Rachel singing, the Journey medley (particularly 'Any Way You Want It' and 'Don't Stop Believin') was brillo pads, and I love that Puck got to sing, though where was Kurt's solo, he didn't get one did he?!

I can't believe Vocal Adrenaline won...I knew they wouldn't have New Directions win after they were so pleased with their performance, but Jesse and his backing dancers sucked ass!

I loved that Sue got all defensive about the kids and voted for them

And I loved Puck and Mr Shue singing 'Over The Rainbow' I watched their Glee Live version on of it on YouTube the other week and adored it, but hadn't realised they did it on the show too! It was very cute.

Only thing I didn't like: Puck and Quinn should have kept baby Beth! You could tell weeks ago that freaky witch woman from evil show choir was going to adopt her, but it's not a nice ending It was like, one minute the baby's born, the next they're all back at glee club and it's like, so what? Puck would be an awesome daddy, and the way Quinn looked at Beth when she was born, how could she not want to keep her?!

But overall, beyond awesome, I don't know what I'm going to do til next season starts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    Aww at the finale :love:

It was fantastic! Apart from way too much Finn and Rachel singing, the Journey medley (particularly 'Any Way You Want It' and 'Don't Stop Believin') was brillo pads, and I love that Puck got to sing, though where was Kurt's solo, he didn't get one did he?!

I can't believe Vocal Adrenaline won...I knew they wouldn't have New Directions win after they were so pleased with their performance, but Jesse and his backing dancers sucked ass!

I loved that Sue got all defensive about the kids and voted for them

And I loved Puck and Mr Shue singing 'Over The Rainbow' I watched their Glee Live version on of it on YouTube the other week and adored it, but hadn't realised they did it on the show too! It was very cute.
    Only thing I didn't like: Puck and Quinn should have kept baby Beth! You could tell weeks ago that freaky witch woman from evil show choir was going to adopt her, but it's not a nice ending It was like, one minute the baby's born, the next they're all back at glee club and it's like, so what? Puck would be an awesome daddy, and the way Quinn looked at Beth when she was born, how could she not want to keep her?!

But overall, beyond awesome, I don't know what I'm going to do til next season starts!
    I loved that bit, mainly because WILL HAD A UKELELE :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
    In case you didn't realise, Journey already sucked really, really bad before one of their songs was covered in Glee.
    yeah i know they arent good, but the songs are classics that shouldnt be touched

ReputationRep:
    i like how many people have gave me neg rep, but i dont know why, i never said that i hate the programme, i like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    i like how many people have gave me neg rep, but i dont know why, i never said that i hate the programme, i like it
    I didn't give you neg rep! You blatantly neg repped me though. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hota)
    I didn't neg rep you.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt neg rep either of you two!

ReputationRep:
    I'm new round these parts - hey guys!

But anyway, I loved yesterday's episode. And yes, I cried!

Looking forward to when it comes back (around September time, I'm led to believe?), I shall miss my weekly Glee fix! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who is kinda glad Vocal Adrenaline won? :o: I absolutely loved their version of Bohemian Rhapsody. :o:

*runs away*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Is it just me who is kinda glad Vocal Adrenaline won? :o: I absolutely loved their version of Bohemian Rhapsody. :o:

*runs away*
    Butt they aren't really a glee club are they

Just Jesse and some people who dance, which while pretty good, is not ze point :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)

*runs away*
    :lol: I thought the exact same thing. The Journey songs weren't bad, but Bohemian Rhapsody was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moregano)
    :lol: I thought the exact same thing. The Journey songs weren't bad, but Bohemian Rhapsody was amazing!
    :five:
    (Original post by lozz2601)

Just Jesse and some people who dance, which while pretty good, is not ze point :p:
    At least we get another year of New Directions! They'll be able to kick Vocal Adrenaline's ass next year, hopefully. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :five:

At least we get another year of New Directions! They'll be able to kick Vocal Adrenaline's ass next year, hopefully. :p:
    Well they'll kind of have to! It's not like they'll have two seasons in a row of failure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)

Yeah, and New Directions is just Finn and Rachel. Ok the others sing occasionally, but have you ever seen Matt do anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talon1579)
    Yeah, and New Directions is just Finn and Rachel. Ok the others sing occasionally, but have you ever seen Matt do anything?
    Yeh, but at least the rest of them sing in the background/choruses/harmonies etc. And there are occasional other solos.
    Bohemian Rhapsody was JUST Jesse for most of it I swear.

Yeah that guy did get a rough deal outta it - I'm sorta assuming we'll see more of him and (is it Mike?) next season.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.