Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers Watch

ReputationRep:
    Haha forget Pck, santanna is BADASS

ReputationRep:
    Oh Darren freakin' Criss... :love:
    I love this episode like a crack addict loves... crack!

'I don't want to screw it up.' Awwww!
    'I love youuuu *totally looking at Kurt* squee.
    Still don't find My Funny Valentine funny.
    I love Puck and Lauren!
    I also LOVE Santana!
    Don't give a doodoo about Finn and Quinn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    I know, don't they?! I love Brittany's street clothes especially. This needed to be an awesome episode to make up for what's coming next week (my opinion) but after that they're pretty much as great as this. We need more episodes as packed as this, I hate it when the episodes are boring and you find yourself wanting to fast forward through parts.

I love Lauren and Puck as a couple
    All of this! Brittany's floppy hat is epic!

I HATE next weeks episode. With a passion. I pretend it doesn't exist. Apart from one song which I like...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh Darren freakin' Criss... :love:
    I love this episode like a crack addict loves... crack!

'I don't want to screw it up.' Awwww!
    'I love youuuu *totally looking at Kurt* squee.
    Still don't find My Funny Valentine funny.
    I love Puck and Lauren!
    I also LOVE Santana!
    Don't give a doodoo about Finn and Quinn.
    I found My Funny Valentine funny when I first saw it and tonight was laughing at it again, I have a weird sense of humour no one else I'm with found it funny either

I love Brittany's hat Next week is just ridiculous, I wouldn't care if E4 decided to skip it to be honest.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt and Blaine aren't even in it-what kind of Glee is that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kandy_Kain_94)
    Haha forget Pck, santanna is BADASS
    I'd take Santana over Puck any day :love: but she's about on a tie with Blaine.

ReputationRep:
    I found My Funny Valentine funny when I first saw it and tonight was laughing at it again, I have a weird sense of humour no one else I'm with found it funny either

I love Brittany's hat Next week is just ridiculous, I wouldn't care if E4 decided to skip it to be honest.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt and Blaine aren't even in it-what kind of Glee is that?!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh oops, I thought next week was BIOTA but it's the really **** boring episode! The only redeeming feature of that ep is Mercedes and Rachel singing 'Take Me or Leave Me'.

I'd take Santana over Puck any day :love: but she's about on a tie with Blaine.
    I'd take all three of them! You know... if I have to (not) choose...
    If I had to choose, I think you all know who my number one choice would be!

ReputationRep:
    Not to burst anyone's bubble; but just so nobody gets down-heartened about upcoming Glee - I actually really enjoyed the next ep that's going to air on E4 and I know most people did too, so it's defo something to look forward to
    (don't think that counts as a spoiler?)

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh oops, I thought next week was BIOTA but it's the really **** boring episode! The only redeeming feature of that ep is Mercedes and Rachel singing 'Take Me or Leave Me'.

I'd take all three of them! You know... if I have to (not) choose...
    If I had to choose, I think you all know who my number one choice would be!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That duet is a good point...plus I like Brittany with the leg warmers on her arms and Santana in that sweater but the whole Justin Bieber thing went way over my head. BIOTA is one of my favourite all time episodes-I know Blaine was an idiot but I love the songs in it, plus Blaine in street clothes plus a lot of Klaine

I have just a tiny hint who you'd choose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Not to burst anyone's bubble; but just so nobody gets down-heartened about upcoming Glee - I actually really enjoyed the next ep that's going to air on E4 and I know most people did too, so it's defo something to look forward to
    (don't think that counts as a spoiler?)
    I don't mind certain things in the episode I just didn't find it to have much of a plot or move things along any it was kind of weird for me...maybe I'll feel differently about it once I've watched it again. It's the only recent episode I've just watched once then left.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the bieber thing just seemed pointless, I liked the idea of 'comeback' and the Rachel/Brittany storyline/comedy. I also didn't like the Sue-icide thing, I felt uncomfortable watching that

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind certain things in the episode I just didn't find it to have much of a plot or move things along any it was kind of weird for me...maybe I'll feel differently about it once I've watched it again. It's the only recent episode I've just watched once then left.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the bieber thing just seemed pointless, I liked the idea of 'comeback' and the Rachel/Brittany storyline/comedy. I also didn't like the Sue-icide thing, I felt uncomfortable watching that
    I guess I just don't think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's always necessary for an episode to be filled with stuff to be fun - for me it was Glee back to it's beginning - Lauren especially - taking an underdog and putting an edge of cool on them is what Glee does! I agree that Sam and Bieber was a bit random (and grovelling to Quinn, urghhhhhhhh) but I thought it was really funny that they finally made use of how much he looks like him Plus I liked seeing a bit more of him, think he'd make a good character. I guess I just quite like the episodes being light-hearted sometimes....

- and for me, looking forward to the ep is half the fun and I'd hate for people to potentially lose out on that just because the vocal didn't like it. So just thought I'd mention something to remind UK pace that it's still on form - as IMO it has been this whole season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    I guess I just don't think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it's always necessary for an episode to be filled with stuff to be fun - for me it was Glee back to it's beginning - Lauren especially - taking an underdog and putting an edge of cool on them is what Glee does! I agree that Sam and Bieber was a bit random (and grovelling to Quinn, urghhhhhhhh) but I thought it was really funny that they finally made use of how much he looks like him Plus I liked seeing a bit more of him, think he'd make a good character. I guess I just quite like the episodes being light-hearted sometimes....

- and for me, looking forward to the ep is half the fun and I'd hate for people to potentially lose out on that just because the vocal didn't like it. So just thought I'd mention something to remind UK pace that it's still on form - as IMO it has been this whole season!
    I agree - it's a nice episode I don't think it's the best one yet, but it has lots of catchy songs and a few hilarious moments.

Spoiler:
    Show
    'I gotta get that girl on my cheerios!' was one of the best lines Sue ever had, imo. And isn't this the episode where they do 'Sing'? And who would have thought that I would ever sing along to the Biebs? I do miss Kurt and Blaine (how could I not?), but I still think it's an overall nice episode that very much reminded me of season 1, for some reason.

Diamonddust, e hine e - give it another go, it's worth it

By the way, hi everyone! :hi: I haven't been around for a while but I'm glad to be back online - I really missed talking to you guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I agree - it's a nice episode I don't think it's the best one yet, but it has lots of catchy songs and a few hilarious moments.

Spoiler:
    Show
    'I gotta get that girl on my cheerios!' was one of the best lines Sue ever had, imo. And isn't this the episode where they do 'Sing'? And who would have thought that I would ever sing along to the Biebs? I do miss Kurt and Blaine (how could I not?), but I still think it's an overall nice episode that very much reminded me of season 1, for some reason.

By the way, hi everyone! :hi: I haven't been around for a while but I'm glad to be back online - I really missed talking to you guys
    Hey Ambs, nice to see you back!
    Will deffo give it another go! It was a bit 'meh' for me overall but there were hilarious lines. I'm also one of those people who hates BIOTA despite parts of it being hilarious
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And drunk!Blaine! is actually ridiculously hot!
    But yeah, I think I'll be happier in another three weeks haha!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Though yeah, I'm with e hine e in that the Sue-icide thing was just... awkward to watch... Yeah, 'Sing' was amazing! As was Take Me or Leave Me! But Bieber... :facepalm: Though hilarious when the other boys wanted in too!

ReputationRep:
    All of this! Brittany's floppy hat is epic!

I HATE next weeks episode. With a passion. I pretend it doesn't exist. Apart from one song which I like...
    Oh I loved 'comeback' i thought it was a good laugh, easy to watch and generally alot of fun.
    Alot of people hate it because theres no Kurt/ Blaine in it, but i'm not much of a Kurt fan so I guess that didnt bother me.

ReputationRep:
    I hate a dream last night that Sam was my boyfriend
    couldnt help but feel slightly depressed when i woke up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiliee21)
    Oh I loved 'comeback' i thought it was a good laugh, easy to watch and generally alot of fun.
    Alot of people hate it because theres no Kurt/ Blaine in it, but i'm not much of a Kurt fan so I guess that didnt bother me.
    I was actually watching
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I Know What Boys Like again last night, I love that song. Lauren is hilarious Yeah, I'm the Kurt type fan, I love Glee but Glee without Kurt leaves me very upset. I think itis mainly because I got used to being spoilt with Klaine scenes.

(Original post by Ambs)

Spoiler:
    Show

I thought you'd gone missing for a while. We haven't had enough Darren videos recently...we need more!

ReputationRep:
    I love Lauren and Puck, Klaine is also too cute in this ep. I had no idea Kurt was going to actually tell Blaine, I thought he'd keep it quiet a bit longer.
    Quinn and Finn seems a little...I dunno I just can't get enthusaistic about it

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ambs, nice to see you back!
    Will deffo give it another go! It was a bit 'meh' for me overall but there were hilarious lines. I'm also one of those people who hates BIOTA despite parts of it being hilarious
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And drunk!Blaine! is actually ridiculously hot!
    But yeah, I think I'll be happier in another three weeks haha!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Though yeah, I'm with e hine e in that the Sue-icide thing was just... awkward to watch... Yeah, 'Sing' was amazing! As was Take Me or Leave Me! But Bieber... :facepalm: Though hilarious when the other boys wanted in too!
    I didn't like BIOTA that much either. It wasn't bad, but just not as good as I was hoping for.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Drunk Blaine in streetclothes was the sexiest thing ever, but it still didn't make up for the saddest party I have ever witnessed (almost needed alcohol just to get through watching it!), Rachel being incredibly mean to Kurt, Kurt being mean about the bi thing and Blaine being ignorant as to why Kurt is hurt. But apart from all of of that, it was quite good Tik and also Tok by Ke dollarsign Ha had me in stitches!

About Comeback:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I had almost forgotten about Sue-icide - that was just offensive. When you are making a show that is all about being different and takes the side of social outcasts, you know you'll have a sensitive audience and you can't make fun of something that serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I didn't like BIOTA that much either. It wasn't bad, but just not as good as I was hoping for.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Drunk Blaine in streetclothes was the sexiest thing ever, but it still didn't make up for the saddest party I have ever witnessed (almost needed alcohol just to get through watching it!), Rachel being incredibly mean to Kurt, Kurt being mean about the bi thing and Blaine being ignorant as to why Kurt is hurt. But apart from all of of that, it was quite good Tik and also Tok by Ke dollarsign Ha had me in stitches!

About Comeback:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I had almost forgotten about Sue-icide - that was just offensive. When you are making a show that is all about being different and takes the side of social outcasts, you know you'll have a sensitive audience and you can't make fun of something that serious.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine was amazing in street clothes which is why he needs to get out of his uniform like NOW. That sentence could be taken the wrong way I can't wait for BIOTA to air but it's looking more and more like that's just me I liked the bi thing with Blaine although it was resolved in an odd way but I think they can get away with it as they're examining bisexuality more with Brittany by the looks of things and I think that's designed to show it does exist. I think the Blaine thing was just a shot at trying to mix him in with the rest of the Glee cast (namely Rachel) plus to show a confident character can question themselves but for a lot of people it didn't work.

Sue-icide really shocked me, especially as they were doing the whole bullying storyline after the suicides in the US. Whoever wrote that episode and whoever passed it to air needs to kind of re-examine what they're doing I think. I think that's what ruined the episode for me. I don't mind dark humour-Glee often does it well but when they go somewhere that's just too close to home it's a bit much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiliee21)
    Oh no, I got mixed up. I was taking about BIOTA.
    I wasn't really a Kurt fan until the bullying arc this season. Now he's one of my favourite characters.
    I was actually watching
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I Know What Boys Like again last night, I love that song. Lauren is hilarious Yeah, I'm the Kurt type fan, I love Glee but Glee without Kurt leaves me very upset. I think itis mainly because I got used to being spoilt with Klaine scenes.

I thought you'd gone missing for a while. We haven't had enough Darren videos recently...we need more!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7mzibvUeY
    I know you've seen this! I just LOVE his geeky outfit! :coma:
    (Original post by Ambs)

Spoiler:
    Show

About Comeback:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Brittany destroyed that song! The party was awful... I couldn't excuse Kurt, Blaine or Rachel. Blaine knew how Kurt felt so it's general courtesy not to go out with your best friend's friend! You're just going to make the person you've (sort of) rejected feel like poo. Kurt had no excuse to say what he said and Rachel was just a **** friend.
    That said, I did totally want to do a Santana and scream 'I want you!' during Don't You Want Me Baby... he is too damn hot for words! I adore Figgins! :love: Yeah, Sue-icide was a bit too sensitive for Glee to handle in the way they did, especially as it sort of implied people are attention-seeking/twisted etc. instead of in genuine pain. To quote Santata (again!): No me gusta!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine was amazing in street clothes which is why he needs to get out of his uniform like NOW. That sentence could be taken the wrong way I can't wait for BIOTA to air but it's looking more and more like that's just me I liked the bi thing with Blaine although it was resolved in an odd way but I think they can get away with it as they're examining bisexuality more with Brittany by the looks of things and I think that's designed to show it does exist. I think the Blaine thing was just a shot at trying to mix him in with the rest of the Glee cast (namely Rachel) plus to show a confident character can question themselves but for a lot of people it didn't work.

Sue-icide really shocked me, especially as they were doing the whole bullying storyline after the suicides in the US. Whoever wrote that episode and whoever passed it to air needs to kind of re-examine what they're doing I think. I think that's what ruined the episode for me. I don't mind dark humour-Glee often does it well but when they go somewhere that's just too close to home it's a bit much
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know, I mentioned the suicides in the US to my mum but I didn't connect it to Kurt's storyline or the Sue-icide thing until now. Makes it even MORE insensitive and crass. Bib:Nope... I think I'm interpreting it the right way... :teehee: Someone on Gleeforums made me laugh saying Blaine should never take off his uniform and if he ever tries to take off his clothes, he'll be wearing another uniform underneath! I did love how we found out Blaine needed Kurt's reassurance and mentor....ship as much as Kurt needed his but... I just wish they hadn't done it. They have Brittany and Santana for that and we 'know' them more than we knew Blaine at that point. I'm glad they resolved it in an episode and didn't drag -even if it was an odd sort of conclusion- but I dunno... it just seemed pointless to have Blaine 'question' his sexuality and then in the next episode (apart from the I'm 100% gay bit with Burt) not reference his argument with Kurt and not reference anything really. But meh! It's over! We will now have klisses and klainebows galore (can you believe I'm now using the lingo?) and nothing, not even Blaine kissing Rachel when he should be kissing Kurt can bring me down! I can focus on the supermegafoxyawesomehot... ness of Darren Criss 'drunken' state...

ReputationRep:
    I've just died.

US Glee info...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Glee is back on the 19th April and Born This Way which airs on April 26th- incidentally 3 days after my 19th birthday :awesome:- is... wait for it... 90 minutes long!*dies*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.