The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
I know, don't they?! I love Brittany's street clothes especially. This needed to be an awesome episode to make up for what's coming next week (my opinion) but after that they're pretty much as great as this. We need more episodes as packed as this, I hate it when the episodes are boring and you find yourself wanting to fast forward through parts.

I love Lauren and Puck as a couple :smile:

All of this! Brittany's floppy hat is epic!

I HATE next weeks episode. With a passion. I pretend it doesn't exist. Apart from one song which I like...
Original post by diamonddust

Oh Darren freakin' Criss... :love:
I love this episode like a crack addict loves... crack!

'I don't want to screw it up.' Awwww!
'I love youuuu *totally looking at Kurt* squee.
Still don't find My Funny Valentine funny.
I love Puck and Lauren!
I also LOVE Santana!
Don't give a doodoo about Finn and Quinn.

I found My Funny Valentine funny when I first saw it and tonight was laughing at it again, I have a weird sense of humour no one else I'm with found it funny either :frown:

I love Brittany's hat :biggrin: Next week is just ridiculous, I wouldn't care if E4 decided to skip it to be honest.

Spoiler

Original post by Kandy_Kain_94

Original post by Kandy_Kain_94
Haha forget Pck, santanna is BADASS :smile:

I'd take Santana over Puck any day :love: but she's about on a tie with Blaine.
I found My Funny Valentine funny when I first saw it and tonight was laughing at it again, I have a weird sense of humour no one else I'm with found it funny either :frown:

I love Brittany's hat :biggrin: Next week is just ridiculous, I wouldn't care if E4 decided to skip it to be honest.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'd take Santana over Puck any day :love: but she's about on a tie with Blaine.

I'd take all three of them! You know... if I have to (not) choose... :wink:
If I had to choose, I think you all know who my number one choice would be! :biggrin:
Not to burst anyone's bubble; but just so nobody gets down-heartened about upcoming Glee - I actually really enjoyed the next ep that's going to air on E4 and I know most people did too, so it's defo something to look forward to :smile:
(don't think that counts as a spoiler?)

Spoiler

I'd take all three of them! You know... if I have to (not) choose... :wink:
If I had to choose, I think you all know who my number one choice would be! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I have just a tiny hint who you'd choose :wink:
Original post by lozz2601

Not to burst anyone's bubble; but just so nobody gets down-heartened about upcoming Glee - I actually really enjoyed the next ep that's going to air on E4 and I know most people did too, so it's defo something to look forward to :smile:
(don't think that counts as a spoiler?)

I don't mind certain things in the episode I just didn't find it to have much of a plot or move things along any :s-smilie: it was kind of weird for me...maybe I'll feel differently about it once I've watched it again. It's the only recent episode I've just watched once then left.

Spoiler

I don't mind certain things in the episode I just didn't find it to have much of a plot or move things along any :s-smilie: it was kind of weird for me...maybe I'll feel differently about it once I've watched it again. It's the only recent episode I've just watched once then left.

Spoiler

I guess I just don't think

Spoiler

- and for me, looking forward to the ep is half the fun and I'd hate for people to potentially lose out on that just because the vocal didn't like it. So just thought I'd mention something to remind UK pace that it's still on form - as IMO it has been this whole season!
Reply 1808
I guess I just don't think

Spoiler

- and for me, looking forward to the ep is half the fun and I'd hate for people to potentially lose out on that just because the vocal didn't like it. So just thought I'd mention something to remind UK pace that it's still on form - as IMO it has been this whole season!

I agree - it's a nice episode :smile: I don't think it's the best one yet, but it has lots of catchy songs and a few hilarious moments.

Spoiler

By the way, hi everyone! :hi: I haven't been around for a while but I'm glad to be back online - I really missed talking to you guys :biggrin:
Original post by Ambs
I agree - it's a nice episode :smile: I don't think it's the best one yet, but it has lots of catchy songs and a few hilarious moments.

Spoiler

By the way, hi everyone! :hi: I haven't been around for a while but I'm glad to be back online - I really missed talking to you guys :biggrin:

Hey Ambs, nice to see you back!
Will deffo give it another go! It was a bit 'meh' for me overall but there were hilarious lines. I'm also one of those people who hates BIOTA despite parts of it being hilarious

Spoiler

But yeah, I think I'll be happier in another three weeks haha! :biggrin:

Spoiler

All of this! Brittany's floppy hat is epic!

I HATE next weeks episode. With a passion. I pretend it doesn't exist. Apart from one song which I like...

Oh I loved 'comeback' i thought it was a good laugh, easy to watch and generally alot of fun.
Alot of people hate it because theres no Kurt/ Blaine in it, but i'm not much of a Kurt fan so I guess that didnt bother me.
I hate a dream last night that Sam was my boyfriend
couldnt help but feel slightly depressed when i woke up
Original post by emiliee21

Oh I loved 'comeback' i thought it was a good laugh, easy to watch and generally alot of fun.
Alot of people hate it because theres no Kurt/ Blaine in it, but i'm not much of a Kurt fan so I guess that didnt bother me.

I was actually watching

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I thought you'd gone missing for a while. We haven't had enough Darren videos recently...we need more!
I love Lauren and Puck, Klaine is also too cute in this ep. I had no idea Kurt was going to actually tell Blaine, I thought he'd keep it quiet a bit longer.
Quinn and Finn seems a little...I dunno I just can't get enthusaistic about it
Reply 1814
Hey Ambs, nice to see you back!
Will deffo give it another go! It was a bit 'meh' for me overall but there were hilarious lines. I'm also one of those people who hates BIOTA despite parts of it being hilarious

Spoiler

But yeah, I think I'll be happier in another three weeks haha! :biggrin:

Spoiler

I didn't like BIOTA that much either. It wasn't bad, but just not as good as I was hoping for.

Spoiler

About Comeback:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I didn't like BIOTA that much either. It wasn't bad, but just not as good as I was hoping for.

Spoiler

About Comeback:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh no, I got mixed up. I was taking about BIOTA. :tongue:
I wasn't really a Kurt fan until the bullying arc this season. Now he's one of my favourite characters.
I was actually watching

Spoiler

I thought you'd gone missing for a while. We haven't had enough Darren videos recently...we need more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7mzibvUeY
I know you've seen this! I just LOVE his geeky outfit! :coma:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

About Comeback:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've just died.

US Glee info...

Spoiler

Oh no, I got mixed up. I was taking about BIOTA. :tongue:
I wasn't really a Kurt fan until the bullying arc this season. Now he's one of my favourite characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7mzibvUeY
I know you've seen this! I just LOVE his geeky outfit! :coma:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: I was watching that before and I thought he actually dressed like a Disney prince lol

I'm now watching an interview where he's eating a huge ass apple throughout and I think it's made me fall in love with him totally now. He's such a music nerd/Disney geek in it and I'm all :love:

Spoiler

I've just died.

US Glee info...

Spoiler

4 days after my 21st birthday!! I just read that too. It's going to be AMAZING!!

Spoiler

:rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest