The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:facepalm2:

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Won't be around until this evening guise :nn:

I did it seeing as Vlad's not online at the moment.
secretmessages
I did it seeing as Vlad's not online at the moment.

ah yes, forgot you were a mod:awesome:

:teeth: Shame the score doesn't change :p:

spikeymike
x

Check out mobile computing :awesome:
secretmessages
:teeth: Shame the score doesn't change :p:

Check out mobile computing :awesome:

:awesome:
Mad Vlad
:awesome:

I linked Oli's thread at the top of Mike's thread so the info doesn't disappear completely, but if I missed something I should've done, let me know :colondollar:
secretmessages
I linked Oli's thread at the top of Mike's thread so the info doesn't disappear completely, but if I missed something I should've done, let me know :colondollar:

It looks fine! :smile:

You've done well!
Reply 4510
:wavey:
Mad Vlad

You've done well!

:bigsmile:

Hai Puma :awesome:
Reply 4512
Evening.

How is everyone? I see your purple secremessages :o: :p:
Puma
Evening.

How is everyone? I see your purple secremessages :o: :p:

I am a plum :proud:

I'm well, how are you? How did that thing go that you were asking for good luck for a week or so ago? /bad description
Reply 4514
secretmessages
I am a plum :proud:

I'm well, how are you? How did that thing go that you were asking for good luck for a week or so ago? /bad description

Congrats!

Am good thanks, I do think am a little ill though. Been really tired since I got back from France.

Erm... am not sure, lots of things have needed luck but probably my issue with Uni and trying to get them and the SLC to let me do Year 2 again. :p: It is still being processed. :woo:
Puma
Congrats!

Am good thanks, I do think am a little ill though. Been really tired since I got back from France.

Erm... am not sure, lots of things have needed luck but probably my issue with Uni and trying to get them and the SLC to let me do Year 2 again. :p: It is still being processed. :woo:

Hope you feel better soon! I haven't had a cold for a while but I always seem to get one when I go back to uni at the start of term, which is tomorrow, so I will let you know :p:

I see :holmes: Well continued good luck for that!
secretmessages
Mad Vlad

You've done well!

:bigsmile:

Hai Puma :awesome:

The force is strong in you young one. :starwars:
Reply 4517
Chrosson
The force is strong in you young one.

:sexface:?
Dez
:sexface:?

I was trying to find some jedi dude or a lightsabre battle emoticon. In the end I cba.
Edit: fixed
Reply 4519
Chrosson
I was trying to find some jedi dude or a lightsabre battle emoticon. In the end I cba.
Edit: fixed

This one? :starwars:

Latest

Trending

Trending