The Student Room Group

video and audio downloader

Hello! I am editing videos for my YouTube channel by downloading and converting videos in MP3 and MP4 formats. I can't find a good website for downloading. Either the download is very slow, the website is overwhelmed with ads, or there are errors during downloading sometimes it doesn't work at all. Especially downloading copyrighted videos is very difficult. I want to download videos not only from YouTube but also from other platforms, and I don't want to deal with this separately. Even though I use a download manager, it doesn't download all the videos and errors occur. Do you know of one or more reliable websites that fulfill all these requirements? Thank you in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by richmanx
Hello! I am editing videos for my YouTube channel by downloading and converting videos in MP3 and MP4 formats. I can't find a good website for downloading. Either the download is very slow, the website is overwhelmed with ads, or there are errors during downloading sometimes it doesn't work at all. Especially downloading copyrighted videos is very difficult. I want to download videos not only from YouTube but also from other platforms, and I don't want to deal with this separately. Even though I use a download manager, it doesn't download all the videos and errors occur. Do you know of one or more reliable websites that fulfill all these requirements? Thank you in advance!

There are several paid version of youtube to mp3/4 converters with no ads and faster download speeds, is this something you're interested in?

If not you're unfortunately stuck with ad-ridden pages. The best free one ive used is https://y2mate.com.co/en160ghj/youtube-to-mp3-converter I believe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending