The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crazy Paving
I don't understand what that means. :frown:

Why am I not in your sig? :angry:

ok sig done:p:

a fix fixes the problem. i.e. finding the setting/hack to make my tabs come back.
a workaround is suggesting something that doesnt actually fix the issue, such as use IE
alexsheppard11
ok sig done:p:

a fix fixes the problem. i.e. finding the setting/hack to make my tabs come back.
a workaround is suggesting something that doesnt actually fix the issue, such as use IE

Zing. :yay:

Oh I see. Well, if you can't think of a fix, then use a workaround. Beggars cannot be choosers. :hand:
Reply 7282
Guys what are the websites where you can buy laptops/PC components etc
I can remember scan.co.uk what are the other two main ones? I'm after a TV :p:
Reply 7283
eBuyer, Novatech, Micro Direct, Overclockers UK, YoYoTech (in no particular order)

If you're after a TV, check places like Tesco Direct too in case they have it cheaper.
aria, dabs
Reply 7285
eBuyer was the one am after. Cheers :h:
Reply 7286
alexsheppard11
guys, in firefox 3, if it crashed, i would get my tabs back.
in the v4 betas, none seem to remember my tabs, any suggestions?

any differences in the about:config for each browser?

browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash, I believe, but search for session instead and find something similar.
Tathrim
any differences in the about:config for each browser?

browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash, I believe, but search for session instead and find something similar.

aye it's set to true:holmes:
Reply 7290

Google Wave goes under, suddenly all social networking is bad according to Google. Go figure. :rolleyes:
Dez
Google Wave goes under, suddenly all social networking is bad according to Google. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Disagree. "Google.me" is just round the corner, and I certainly don't think Eric Schmidt is exhibiting sour grapes here - I agree with him; It's a stark, but real warning. One, sadly, that will be largely ignored by the people he's trying to educate.
Alex Sheppard UCAS Track is now live - please be patient if it takes some time as we expect a lot of people to log in. OMGZ ITS SO EXCITING !!!111ONE11!!
4 hours ago · Comment · Like
Randomer Whats ucas track ? X
4 hours ago · Like ·

:facepalm2:
alexsheppard11
Alex Sheppard UCAS Track is now live - please be patient if it takes some time as we expect a lot of people to log in. OMGZ ITS SO EXCITING !!!111ONE11!!
4 hours ago · Comment · Like
Randomer Whats ucas track ? X
4 hours ago · Like ·

:facepalm2:

Reply 7294
Hey guys, didn't pop here in a while. I'm back in the UK now :smile:
Reply 7295
Whilst Facebook is celebrating A-Levels, I, a University student have to look for bloody Maths GCSE courses. Serves me right for not handing in coursework all those years ago. Costing me about £250 too. :mad2:
SECRETMESSAGES
x

test

edit: interesting :beard:
Reply 7297
secretmessages
test

edit: interesting :beard:

It's caps?
Puma
It's caps?

Indeed. Still shows up in the Who Quoted Me widget :ms:
Reply 7299
Today has been a good day for me.

I pass my theory, get into Lancaster (My first choice) and I get my laptop back (finally). :biggrin:

the downside to all this? I've got 2 months of updates to install on 2 different operating systems. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending