heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, in such a good mood.:biggrin:
Why so happy jack? :biggrin:
hello
lo shy :biggrin: how be thee?
crap...but getting better i guess you?
Shylock
crap...but getting better i guess you?

oh noes :hugs: dont feel crap!

Im ok ta, was at durham open day tother day, was good good, cant wait til October! :biggrin:
oo i've got a friend who might go there :smile: and lucky you :hugs:
Shylock
oo i've got a friend who might go there :smile: and lucky you :hugs:

:ditto: howdy.
Cool cool, its a great place :biggrin: What these friends gonna be doing??
hey jack :hugs:

if she goes she might be doing biomedicine or something like that
sidekick
Cool cool, its a great place :biggrin: What these friends gonna be doing??

you didn't change your avy :frown:
Shylock
you didn't change your avy :frown:

oo biomedicine, terrifying...

I know I didn't!! :redface: I'm just still loving freddy teddy :suith: I'm sowwy, but I still have the cuuuute polar bear one for the future! :hugs:
ok.. :proud:

biosciences or something like that.it's coz she wants to do medicine so was going to take a gap year and then reapply for medicine but then now she might not need the gap year...and i'm confused so will shut up!
Shylock
ok.. :proud:

biosciences or something like that.it's coz she wants to do medicine so was going to take a gap year and then reapply for medicine but then now she might not need the gap year...and i'm confused so will shut up!

Lol these crazy science people. I met so many people who were doing maths, chemistry, physics and biology (or a combination of those) for a level and I was like :eek: ewwww. Poor creatures. :biggrin:
Evening all. :wavey:
sidekick
Lol these crazy science people. I met so many people who were doing maths, chemistry, physics and biology (or a combination of those) for a level and I was like :eek: ewwww. Poor creatures. :biggrin:

i'#m not a poor creature! :eek:

hey AI
sidekick
^o) ?? :p:

what do you do?
hey darth :wavey:
darth_vader05
^o) ?? :p:

what do you do?

I do (well, did) Latin, Greek, Religious Studies, and Philosophy :biggrin: Which everyone knows are infinitely cooler than science!

Latest